Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This way it will keep Miz busy while getting a crack at the Nexus storyline. I know it's heels vs heels, but i doubt Nexus care, so at least it still makes sense kayfabe-wise. Well, it's much better than feuding with R-Truth and Eve anyway, though i'm still not sure if Riley is allowed to compete for the titles, Raw GM should just sign him to a Raw contract ASAP. What do you think?

·
Registered
9,959 Posts
I think that would be a good idea if HD were still tag champs, can't see heels vs heels. If they have when in mind Miz will cash in MITB then keep him far away from the WWE title picture as long as possible, like Edge in 2005/2006 so when he does cash it in no one expects it.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Or how about we get a good series of matches between The Nexus and The Hart Dynasty, without doing a silly break-up angle that won't benefit anybody?

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
If the tag titles weren't doomed when otunga won them, they'd be obliterated if that moron Riley ever held them.

Miz doesn't need a tag team

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
It's not a bad idea. The role of tag team competitor/mid-carder is where Miz is clearly at his best anyway. He's not looking main-event ready anytime soon (if ever at all), so this is reasonable.

·
Registered
21,660 Posts
I think they'd make a really good tag-team, I hope WWe go down that route at some point with them.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
It would be a good idea if Miz wasn't Mr. MITB, And Alex Riley isn't even signed to Raw.
RVD was the IC champion when he was Mr. MITB, besides, there are no other relevant tag teams in WWE anyway so he won't steal the spotlight from anyone if he becomes tag champ, and also he will have more props to brag about, which will give him a solid momentum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts