Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listen up you little tosser. You ever contact me on MSN again and say the stuff you did about my mother REPEATEDLY after I told you to stop, and I'll ban your inbred ass. I don't care if I'm not allowed to because eventhough I don't know you, somehow you have sucessfully become one of a handful of people that I truly hate in this world and hope a painful death upon. So congratulations you little fuck...

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GP said I should explain why I was pissed off (actually it was because he posted "Buh?" and didn't want to look dumb ;)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
IMO, wishing death on someone because they poke fun at a death in your family is wrong. You've gone through the pain and suffering of losing a close loved one, so why would you want to wish that upon his family? :(

My solution: BLOCK HIM FROM MSN DUH! :agree:

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Nitemare said in post #8 :
He did. I was wanting to read it.
Yeah, I replied. Wow...interest from Nitemare... :cool:

I was just saying how he had spoken to me before, and gotten on my case pretty hard, so don't worry about him man, any shit he said he didn't mean. He's just out to try to piss people off and he's not half smart enough to pull it off well. God bless the block button.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I've blocked him on MSN. He started on at me about nothing and then got arsey when I didn't ask him how he was. I explained that I didn't ask because I wasn't interested, but he wouldn't have it.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
^^^I've had that this morning too. How did he get your MSN address though? I certainly don't have it (not that I'd have given it to him anyway), and it's not on your profile here.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts