Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright...I have not been around too much lately but when I see something like this I must simply inquire and take issue.
There is this guy called The Mean. He claims to have been voted the #3 best/top poster on WE, or something like that.
Who, in the hell, voted for this guy? He's not any good and his spelling is comparable to Dan Quayle's tremendous grammar talents. He can't even spell "Injures" or "Testicle" and he's one of the top guys on these boards.
Perhaps someone will see this and shed some light for me as to what The Mean has done that is so grand. Until then, I will say that reading his posts "INJURYS my TESTICALS".

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
1)I dont claim to be #3..I was voted...yes it shocked me to
2)What I have done grand at W-E?Best of my memory...nothing..I just came here in June and started posting..thats all I have done.Anyone know of what I have done grand here?
3)Im inn LD class at skhewl so dunt mak phun of mi speling

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
The Mean said:
3)Im inn LD class at skhewl so dunt mak phun of mi speling
What the hell does that say?

N

·
0 Posts
Injures IS a word. WTF are you guys talking about?

Anyway, The Mean was voted, so what? You weren't. Hell, I think you're a newbie.

I don't give a shit about people and awards anyway, so whatever.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nitemare said:
Injures IS a word. WTF are you guys talking about?

Anyway, The Mean was voted, so what? You weren't. Hell, I think you're a newbie.

I don't give a shit about people and awards anyway, so whatever.
Yep, pretty much what this guy said. I think it's funny when people get so upset when they don't get votes. It's a damn forum on the internet. You won't meet any of these people, so why worry about it? On something like this, just worry about yourself and not the damn popularity contests.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Well..I know of 2 that will meet...

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
YOU DONT WANT 2

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay...for the Hitman and Nitemare...no crap "injures" is a word. He can't spell it. Whether he was trying to spell INJURES or INJURIES I can't tell, because his sorry ass can't spell. That is all I was saying. I don't care if nobody likes what I post, but when unintelligent people get props, and they can't spell, I just think it deserves to be pointed out. Hitman, I thought you and I got along, man.
And no, I am not a newbie, I just have not been around lately.
To Bofpak...do I look like I dickhead because I can't tell what he was trying to spell? No. Let that one go, smart guy.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
:stupid:

Does anyone really understand what the fuck he just said above?

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Jay Abreu TM said:
Alright...I have not been around too much lately but when I see something like this I must simply inquire and take issue.
There is this guy called The Mean. He claims to have been voted the #3 best/top poster on WE, or something like that.
Who, in the hell, voted for this guy? He's not any good and his spelling is comparable to Dan Quayle's tremendous grammar talents. He can't even spell "Injures" or "Testicle" and he's one of the top guys on these boards.
Perhaps someone will see this and shed some light for me as to what The Mean has done that is so grand. Until then, I will say that reading his posts "INJURYS my TESTICALS".
So???? What is your problem with his spelling???? I voted for The Mean!!! So why don't you just shut your mouth son. You say The Mean is not any good, well at least he is better than you! So dont worry about other people's spelling, worry about yours.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts