Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone think that they will return kane either to his original attire for one last run as the monster? Or even give him a new attire and mask to throw down some old school badassness before he hangs up his boots?

I know a lot of people on this forum don't like kane and think he should retire but that's not what I'm asking or what this thread is about.

Do u think wwe are too far gone to bring a edgy monster kane back into this pg/kiddy era?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I liked masked Kane when he returned.
I can't take him seriously now, especially without mask, lol.
And I don't see him wearing mask again, I see him retiring soon.

Btw fix your sig.

·
Banned
1,818 Posts
He will never change the mask from what it is now, older designs made it hard for him to breathe.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited by Moderator)
What's wrong with my sig?

He will never change the mask from what it is now, older designs made it hard for him to breathe.
Yeah I know that but if he coped for 3 years with it surely he could cope for a 5-6 month run?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it's too far gone. In fact, he shouldn't have come back with that mask in the first place. The stupid flame clip-art on his tights completely ruined it for me.
Yeah I'm not a fan of the recent masked attire and the mask made his face look fat as f**k plus it really annoyed me how he is clean shaven and does not use the black make up anymore.

·
Say something stupid
2,972 Posts
I'll never take Kane seriously again. He's a shell of the character he once was, put him in whatever costume you want, add a different occupation to his name however many times you want, he's done.

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,393 Posts
It's all too late IMHO, even any nostalgia of possibly seeing him again like the 'old Kane' has gone away. I respect Glenn Jacobs, but as a character, im really tired of him now. Blame the booking of course. Every Raw, im like "Oh, here we go again".

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I love old school Kane. As a human being, Jacobs may be my favorite person in the WWE. I think it's good for him to get that corporate personality out there so he can hang around once he's retired with his regular personality if he wants.

Still, if he's going to be wrestling this much, WTF? Just put him in the awesome red mask, or at least take him out of the suit and make him scary again if he hates wearing the mask that much. I figure if he's wrestling often he should be the monster, if not, I like his regular personality. This half n half crap is not working though for me.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
He's been ruined ever since the Cena burial.

·
Banned
2,882 Posts
I think it would be amazing to see Kane return with the mask (face turn). Then he could take off the mask and turn heel again! Or maybe WWE could give him a multiple personality gimmick, Corporate by Day, Demon by night and Concession Stand on Tuesday's.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts