Cena gets epicly boo'd

Bryan vs y2j

Hhh vs hbk

Ziggler vs punk ladder match

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Cena turning heel to win the Wwe championship from the rock, going on a dominant ruthless run over a year only to lose the title to the undertaker in takers final match at mania 30.

Even tho I can't stand him I always thought itd be funny if Austin gave hogan a stunner, hogan hulked up gave 3 punches and pointed, only for Austin to respond with two middle fingers and a stunner, then pinning hogan 1 2 3.lmao

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
Ryback in the ring, lights go out, lights back on, Goldberg in the corner, Ryback turns around and sees Goldberg's bald head before getting speared out of his boots.

·
Registered
352 Posts
HBK comes to the first RAW after Mania to say something pointless like Legends always do but the Shield destroy him in the ring.

CM Punk aided by the Sheild takes every belt after Mania (WHC, WWE, IC, US), he even manages to win the Tag Titles with Heyman as his partner with the help of The Sheild.

By the time Summerslam comes around there isn't a single match booked, he comes out at the start of Summerslam and starts booking the event off the top of his head, he then announces that he will defend all his belts apart from the tag titles in the main event, the rest of the card is worked through and it is the worst PPV in memory. Throughout the night we see backstage footage of The Sheild taking out the entire roster apart from Santino, Hornswoggle and 3MB.

He then comes out to the ring with The Sheild, Heyman and Lesnar and dares one of them to come out and challenge him for all his titles the crowd wait for about 5 minutes and everyone realizes that no one is coming. Then HBKs music drops and he comes out he gets half way down the ramp and The Sheild start walking towards him, then DX's music drops and HHH, XPac, BG and RD come out and stand behind Michaels. Vince comes out and confirms the match, the match starts HBK vs Punk No DQ for all the gold, The Shield and Lesnar battle DX outside the ring as the match continues after about 20 minutes, both announcer tables have been bust and all of DX have been taken out.

The Sheild then turn their attention to HBK and start to attack him in the ring to aid Punk. Stone Colds music drops, The Shield leave the ring he runs in, has a stare down with Punk, Punk mumbles (I've done everything, let him finish me) and just as HBK is getting up he takes him out with a stunner. Punk gets the pin and Austin says he wants to finish Punk and this sets up Punk vs Austin at Survivor series, in the run up to Survivor Series Austin ensures Punk loses every other belt at the PPV's inbetween through interferences leaving him with only the WWE title which Punk retains with a dirty win.

Not so much a mark out moment, just booking really.

·
Where were you while we were getting high?
1,187 Posts
One more squash match for The Ultimate Warrior. On a big stage though. Just his music hitting would have me marking like crazy

·
Banned
900 Posts
Sting vs Undertaker.
CM Punk vs Stone Cold
Cena turning heel.
5 years ago, I would have marked out for this more so than even Cena turning heel.

Now? No thanks. Undertaker is becoming hard to watch IMO. He only makes one or two appearances before the match and in a feud with Sting the promos leading up to it would be the best part. Thats one big factor already gone.

In terms of the match itself assuming the build wasn't great...Would a match between a very slow, increasingly out of shape Undertaker vs an ageing Sting be that great?

·
4X Efed World Champion
676 Posts
For nostalgic reasons, Sting Vs Undertaker would be great to see...even if it was the final match for both men. If it was the only match of Sting's WWE career, and he didn't win the match, I would still love to see it.

·
Banned
132 Posts
5 years ago, I would have marked out for this more so than even Cena turning heel.

Now? No thanks. Undertaker is becoming hard to watch IMO. He only makes one or two appearances before the match and in a feud with Sting the promos leading up to it would be the best part. Thats one big factor already gone.

In terms of the match itself assuming the build wasn't great...Would a match between a very slow, increasingly out of shape Undertaker vs an ageing Sting be that great?
No.

But Undertaker being interrupted while doing a promo by Sting's old WCW Metallica theme song with Sting coming out saying NOTHING in NY or any other place where there are a ton of smart wrestling fans who could appreciate the moment would be that great.

·
HEADBANGA
21,867 Posts
Kofi wins WWE championship (preferably at WM)
Daniel Bryan wins WWE championship

I don't really care about anything else.....
Bringing back this old ass thread just to see that my wishes came true! Crazy I had to wait 6 years to see Kofi win the big one.

261 - 278 of 278 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.