Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 260 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Someone shooting on Cena and calling him out on all of his bullshit IN FRONT OF THE WORLD.

Someone breaking kayfabe on Punk, and seeing how he likes it.

ShameUs and Orton getting buried (I know Orton loses more now, but it's not enough). Hell, ShameUs tapping out to Daniel Bryan in under 18 seconds. I'll be yessing all day.

Someone I like going over Cena clean.

The Ryback winning his first world title.

Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, and Wade Barrett trading world titles, and taking over the main event scene.

In short, there's a lot I'd mark over.

·
#HAIRBEAR #TEAMPALE
5,250 Posts
Cena retires
Sheamus is released
Kurt Angle Returns
Taker beats Cena at WM

I love Punk but he should not beat Taker. If HBK, HHH, etc couldn't, then he shouldn't.

·
Kiss my eyes & Lay Me To Sleep
3,961 Posts
Rocky vs HBK (2002 Would have been perfect time)
Ziggler vs Rock (Selling Match)
DB vs Punk 60 Min Submission Iron Man Match
Ambrose vs Punk vs DB Vs Aries vs Ziggler 60 Min Championship Scramble Match
Punk vs Aries (At WM)
Undertaker Last Match Being Last Man Standing Match

·
4X Efed World Champion
676 Posts
Taker about to announce his retirement, says he's beaten everyone in the business, there's nothing left for him to do......the arena goes dark...all of the sudden, thunder and lightning fills the arena, and then "Seek & Destroy" plays and out comes Sting to challenge Undertaker to the dream match everyone has wanted for decades. Sting Verses The Deadman at Wrestlemania.

·
Banned
756 Posts
Lesnar & Taker at WM or simple cutting a promo together in the same spot at the same time leading up to mania
Lesnar: Deadman, you may be dead but I can feel your feelings. One of those feelings is fear which I am gonna inflict to you even if you are dead.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Scott Steiner returns, manages Mason Ryan. Mason Ryan somehow gets infused with Steiners charisma and personality while adding around 40 lbs of lean muscle through modern DNA technology that allows a guy to transfer his personality and genes into a younger body to become the new Big Poppa Pump while the old personality completely disappears (not that there was much of it anyway). Buries midgets and fatasses who think they're swole left and right, fucks the whole divas roster + half the arenas female audience wherever he goes, shoots on Triple H and Vince, gets suspended as a result only to get a world title run little later, becomes hungry, revolutionizes the english language and modern rules of mathematics, changes history and declares Hirojima as part of germany, holds a crusade against rednecks and fatasses, Joe gets hired specially for that, but Tensai and Brodus are victims aswell and proves that size does matter, and they don't have to wait for the earth to rotate on a 47° axis, so the stars can touch the sky and create an equinox, so that they can see the big differ.

·
Banned
900 Posts
Cena comes out to the ring to a colossal chorus of boo's, in the faint distance you can hear a cluster of pre-teen girls trying to hold in their orgasms. Cena walks past a particularly hostile group of men who spit on him as he lowers his head in shame.

He enters the ring, and the echo of "Fuck You Cena" is amplified throughout the arena. Jerry Lawler, fearing for his job, follows Vince's instructions and attempts to convince the viewers at home that Cena is the greatest of all time.

Cena kisses his little dog tags, not realising they are covered in the aforementioned spit....he contracts AIDS.

As he is about to address the WWE "universe" with a cheesy cringeworthy promo, the music hits....It's nothing we have ever heard before....*GONG*...IF YA SMELLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'.....*GLASS SHATTERS*....Austin, Rock and Taker come out to a completely epic remix of all their themes. The crowd go insane, people are blacking out and throwing up on each other from the electricity and sheer awesomeness.

At this stage, John Cena has both urinated and defecated on himself in the ring on live TV. He kisses his dog tags again in a pathetic attempt to look like the underdog. Jokes on him, they are covered in spit, piss and his own shit. The three man epic ensemble enter the ring. Cena actually begins to weep. Now even the women who were cheering for him are laughing at him.

Undertaker grabs Cena's throat instantly snapping his neck, whilst Rock and Austin laugh in the corner. CHOKESLAM! Austin picks up Cenas limp - but still breathing - body. STUNNER!!!!!! Austin pisses on Cena and then pours beer over his worthless carcass. Rock motions for Taker and Austin to move Cena into the middle of the ring. PEOPLES ELBOW!!! The Rock's elbow actually breaks through Cenas ribcage and crushes his heart.

It is announced that John Cena has actually died on live TV. The crowd erupt. The trio smash beers together and celebrate as Raw goes off the air.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
51,644 Posts
Cena comes out to the ring to a colossal chorus of boo's, in the faint distance you can hear a cluster of pre-teen girls trying to hold in their orgasms. Cena walks past a particularly hostile group of men who spit on him as he lowers his head in shame.

He enters the ring, and the echo of "Fuck You Cena" is amplified throughout the arena. Jerry Lawler, fearing for his job, follows Vince's instructions and attempts to convince the viewers at home that Cena is the greatest of all time.

Cena kisses his little dog tags, not realising they are covered in the aforementioned spit....he contracts AIDS.

As he is about to address the WWE "universe" with a cheesy cringeworthy promo, the music hits....It's nothing we have ever heard before....*GONG*...IF YA SMELLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'.....*GLASS SHATTERS*....Austin, Rock and Taker come out to a completely epic remix of all their themes. The crowd go insane, people are blacking out and throwing up on each other from the electricity and sheer awesomeness.

At this stage, John Cena has both urinated and defecated on himself in the ring on live TV. He kisses his dog tags again in a pathetic attempt to look like the underdog. Jokes on him, they are covered in spit, piss and his own shit. The three man epic ensemble enter the ring. Cena actually begins to weep. Now even the women who were cheering for him are laughing at him.

Undertaker grabs Cena's throat instantly snapping his neck, whilst Rock and Austin laugh in the corner. CHOKESLAM! Austin picks up Cenas limp - but still breathing - body. STUNNER!!!!!! Austin pisses on Cena and then pours beer over his worthless carcass. Rock motions for Taker and Austin to move Cena into the middle of the ring. PEOPLES ELBOW!!! The Rock's elbow actually breaks through Cenas ribcage and crushes his heart.

It is announced that John Cena has actually died on live TV. The crowd erupt. The trio smash beers together and celebrate as Raw goes off the air.
:lmao

Add in HBK doing his patented elbow off the top rope landing the elbow directly to the throat of Cena and then a super-kick and that would make it perfect.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Goldberg return
Angle return
Steiner return and shoot on WWE and the entire roster
Sting debut and challenges the streak

Bryan getting the recongition he deserves as a submission wrestler by making Cena tap the fuck out at WM
Undertaker losing at WM
Ziggler winning WWE-title clean
Kane going all monster again for one last run

241 - 260 of 278 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.