Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a thread for the moments you had imagine and which would be a HUUUUUUUUUUGE mark-out moment for you. Here's mine

Dolph Ziggler has just face-turned against AJ and Big E Langston and there is a match at Wrestlemania between Ziggler and BiG E Langston with AJ as the special guest referee. Ziggler is losing because Big E is too strong but at one moment, Big E hit AJ by error and Ziggler low-blow him then destroy with object. Then, he apply The Sleeper Hold to AJ and in the same time, he is laying down on Big E Langston and AJ tap out 3 times and so, give the victory to Dolph because it's like a pin.

It would be awesome to give Ziggler a sort of cheater gimmick liked by the crowd

·
Confortably Numb
6,436 Posts
When Undertaker's streak ends.
This. Would seriously react like I never did before watching wrestling if this happened.
Also, Cena/Orton forming a power trip tag team, holding both WWE/WHC/US/IC/TTT

:cena4

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
Wade Barrett winning the World Heavyweight Championship or the WWE championship.

Hulk Hogan returning to the WWE and getting boo's.

Dean Ambrose winning any championship.

Dean Ambrose doing a shoot promo on the business or on Mick Foley or on John Cena.

Undertaker returns to interrupt Lesnar's comeback and they have a stare-down (similar to HHH/Taker in 2011 when they both returned).

CM Punk challenging Undertaker for the streak.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Wade Barrett winning the World Heavyweight Championship or the WWE championship.
Might happen.But possibly be uneventful like ADR's title reign.

Hulk Hogan returning to the WWE and getting boo's.
Never

Dean Ambrose doing a shoot promo on the business or on Mick Foley or on John Cena.
Will fill repetitive.The whole "Indy guy shooting" has been done already.

Undertaker returns to interrupt Lesnar's comeback and they have a stare-down (similar to HHH/Taker in 2011 when they both returned).
Shit.I'll jizz my pants on this one.Bork and Kane both suck at selling the Undie's entrance.

CM Punk challenging Undertaker for the streak.
Will be cool to see.

My mark out moment would be Brock clean up the ring in Royal Rumble and being is whole "monster" self rather than the MMA fighter.

1 - 20 of 278 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.