Wrestling Forum banner

541 - 560 of 575 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Delay it and I'll make it my come back game because I loved the first 6 seasons of Suits. It was our fav show for a while.

You and I have eerily similar tastes.
Like I said previously, we'd be good friends IRL.

It really depends when I get time. The problem is that the new job is MASSIVELY more demanding, which means my Mafia career will either come to an end in July, or will be drastically changed.

I can't wait to get mislynched over and over for not being able to post in my current style if I do carry on.:mj2 It'll end up with me only being able to post at very limited times during the day. I will, however buy a laptop if I choose to carry on.

If not, I'll remain a fan and play Christmas Mafia!

·
Aggressively White
6,236 Posts
Like I said previously, we'd be good friends IRL.

It really depends when I get time. The problem is that the new job is MASSIVELY more demanding, which means my Mafia career will either come to an end in July, or will be drastically changed.

I can't wait to get mislynched over and over for not being able to post in my current style if I do carry on.:mj2 It'll end up with me only being able to post at very limited times during the day. I will, however buy a laptop if I choose to carry on.

If not, I'll remain a fan and play Christmas Mafia!
Well I hope the money's worth it to scupper your mafia career :berlino

They'll probably turn a blind eye to you playing mafia at the office :brodgers . Also, if you're getting a laptop, get a Chromebook. You can pick them up for like £200 - £300 new and they do everything a MacBook does. I have one myself.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well I hope the money's worth it to scupper your mafia career :berlino

They'll probably turn a blind eye to you playing mafia at the office :brodgers . Also, if you're getting a laptop, get a Chromebook. You can pick them up for like £200 - £300 new and they do everything a MacBook does. I have one myself.
It is :aryep

I will just have to devote my lunch hour to it I think! Or neglect my wife some more in the evenings :brodgers

You're a lawyer right, Xenus?
I am, indeed. How do you think I got so good at deceiving people?

Hey, congrats on the new job btw Xenus. I actually wanted to rep you congrats earlier but the stupid forum wouldn't let me.
Thanks, matey.

541 - 560 of 575 Posts