Wrestling Forum banner

521 - 540 of 575 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Me future game is going to be Final Fantasy XV as a result of me finishing that last week.

It's gonna be based around accumulating MP to spend to use different roles people will have access to. People will earn a certain amount each night and can either or hold or spend them to buy more expensive abilities (or cast more expensive spells and shit if you prefer).

So if that sounds interesting to you look forward to it or skip it if want. Shouldn't diverge too much from the standard format otherwise.
I didn't think it was possible for me to love you more than I already do, until you posted this.

·
How you doin?
2,879 Posts
Can anyone who hosts a game just auto include me unless I post in the sign up thread saying I can't play?

Or do you think it's unfair on others? Just mostly because I'm asleep when sign ups tend to get posted and they are filling quicker these days.

·
Pretty Good
553 Posts
Same thing happened to me :mj2

Well you Northern Hemisphere folk enjoy your Gotham Mafia. I don't even know what Gotham is, probably some lame Batman, comic book thing. Enjoy your game nerds while I watch some 90s anime like all the cool kids do :brodgers

·
What?
13,511 Posts
Put me down for an Altered Carbon Mafia soon, it'll probably be a slightly smaller game than we've had in the last little bit. I just need to finish off a few things and I'm hoping it'll be ready to go.

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
Oh, cool. I was gonna say put me down for an Assassination Classroom game and don't let anyone take my theme this time, but I see I've already done that.

I'll go ahead and actually work on that then. :side:

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Oh okay, that’s fair. I thought people would be more likely to be active since there’d be no role confirms.
I said I wanted to do this a while ago too and got the same feedback.

I'd be interested in doing a game like that. It really would need a theme though I suppose.

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
I'm quietly working on a couple of games of various sizes - if we're short on prepared games at any point, I'll gladly fill in again, but otherwise I'll wait my turn :)
@Rop3 ; @Reap ; One of them will be Suikoden 3 mafia, jus sayin

521 - 540 of 575 Posts