Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone excepts that Vince will eventually take a place as the "good boss" in the main storyline. My suggestion is why? Who would actually sit there and believe Vince being a "good boss"?

My suggestion would be to turn The Cliq into a storyline. Everybody is aware of their takeover in the 90's. Make it them vs. Vince for control of management/company

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Everyone excepts that Vince will eventually take a place as the "good boss" in the main storyline. My suggestion is why? Who would actually sit there and believe Vince being a "good boss"?

My suggestion would be to turn The Cliq into a storyline. Everybody is aware of their takeover in the 90's. Make it them vs. Vince for control of management/company
Put him alongside HHH and I am sure Vince will look like a babyface.Vince hasn't been a great heel outside of his feud with Stone Cold.

·
Banned
859 Posts
Why not,he did it well against punk and the fact that he always gets good reaction on his return also adds to it.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
Because WWE has a match penciled in for Mania 30 between HHH (as a heel) and Vince's champ (was supposed to be SCSA necessitating HHH as heel) and we can't change plans ahead of time, now can we? I mean if they go with HHH/Bryan I could understand the need not to change things but if they go with a Big Show/HHH match then why not switch things up around Jan/Feb? Dunno who else they will get for Vince's champ. Sting? That would make no sense whatsoever.

·
Banned
1,729 Posts
Have The Kliq take over and have Triple H work an angle where he admits he only married Stephanie for control of the business an they had planned it 15 years ago....

·
Registered
8,560 Posts
I have no idea why after all this time away, Steve Austin would return to wrestle... Triple H. It isn't a dream match or even the mainevent of WM30.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
I have no idea why after all this time away, Steve Austin would return to wrestle... Triple H. It isn't a dream match or even the mainevent of WM30.
Probably because SCSA wouldn't want to come back and shit the bed. He knows how HHH works and knows what they can and can not do together in ring. They have history.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The only babyface thing Vince has ever showed as a boss is he pays well. Nobody needs to go over as a babyface with the fans. It would feel real and less forced to have them both as heels

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Have The Kliq take over and have Triple H work an angle where he admits he only married Stephanie for control of the business an they had planned it 15 years ago....
The clique take over? Seriously? I mean for starters hbk is face and not turning heel, Nash I hope won't return to the television like ever and he needs to stay away for good, xpac should not return either, scott hall should be lucky if he survives another few years with all his substance addictions and HHH is the corporate heel who is in power couple angle that is actually believable. Why try to fix something that is not broken?

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,324 Posts
Put him alongside HHH and I am sure Vince will look like a babyface.Vince hasn't been a great heel outside of his feud with Stone Cold.
Vince is one of the best heels of all time.

·
Registered
183 Posts
The clique take over? Seriously? I mean for starters hbk is face and not turning heel, Nash I hope won't return to the television like ever and he needs to stay away for good, xpac should not return either, scott hall should be lucky if he survives another few years with all his substance addictions and HHH is the corporate heel who is in power couple angle that is actually believable. Why try to fix something that is not broken?
Because then X-Pac could come back to a RAW completely full of ripped asshole jokes.

·
Banned
1,729 Posts
I would love Nash to return to TV in a corporate role. The whole point would be that they would be in kayfabe positions they didn't deserve playing up the general opinion if the Kliq doing that throughout thier existence.

Nash wouldn't be involved. Xpac maybe.

But the entire idea would be to piss people off.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Because then X-Pac could come back to a RAW completely full of ripped asshole jokes.
And also shooting later on how he manage to shit in even more bags...no thanks.

I would love Nash to return to TV in a corporate role. The whole point would be that they would be in kayfabe positions they didn't deserve playing up the general opinion if the Kliq doing that throughout thier existence.

Nash wouldn't be involved. Xpac maybe.

But the entire idea would be to piss people off.
I think you and just about anyone else need to let the clique angle go. There is no reason for it. Nash would not bring anything good to the table either way and who knows if he is given certain freedom on that mic he might be interested enough to try to bury bryan.

Nothing good would come out of that angle..not wrestling wise and not storyline wise. It's just a fantasy that needs to be killed before it gets to the stage of reality.

Just saying:|.

·
Banned
9,032 Posts
what

·
Banned
1,729 Posts
And also shooting later on how he manage to shit in even more bags...no thanks.

I think you and just about anyone else need to let the clique angle go. There is no reason for it. Nash would not bring anything good to the table either way and who knows if he is given certain freedom on that mic he might be interested enough to try to bury bryan.

Nothing good would come out of that angle..not wrestling wise and not storyline wise. It's just a fantasy that needs to be killed before it gets to the stage of reality.

Just saying:|.

I disagree. You don't have to like it, I don't really care.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Because WWE has a match penciled in for Mania 30 between HHH (as a heel) and Vince's champ (was supposed to be SCSA necessitating HHH as heel) and we can't change plans ahead of time, now can we? I mean if they go with HHH/Bryan I could understand the need not to change things but if they go with a Big Show/HHH match then why not switch things up around Jan/Feb? Dunno who else they will get for Vince's champ. Sting? That would make no sense whatsoever.
And what makes you so certain this match is "penciled" in? Just curious.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
And what makes you so certain this match is "penciled" in? Just curious.
Meltzer (I believe it was Meltzer, might have been another "reporter" and I'm mixed up) has talked about it several times earlier this year. It was heavily mentioned that WWE were courting SCSA right after SS when HHH turned. When JR was "fired" it was mentioned that that would make SCSA less likely to appear as Vince's champ at Mania 30. Most here from part time posters to Mods like Starbuck know it's coming and have commented on it. For whatever reason they got this "control of the WWE" match planned out like they had Cena/Rock planned out and they aren't gonna change their minds. HHH (as a heel) will face Vince's champ (either SCSA, Big Show, or Bryan) at Mania 30 for control of WWE. Count on it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts