Wrestling Forum banner

The legendary moment this week on Smackdown

3553 35
Officially my favourite Smackdown moment of all time now. No joke.

Long live Vickie and her awesome technical prowess. And screw Edge for no selling. What a jerk. No wonder she is with Dolph now.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
12,225 Posts
Whoever came up with that idea deserves a bonus in their paycheck this month. Edge#s Spear has been massively criticised for looking weak, Vickie did a great job of making it look good by comparison.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
I really don't understand this Vickie Guerrero obsession all of a sudden. She's turning into the new Jericho on here, but she's still the worst actor in the company.

She's got more presence than Dolph Ziggler, though, I'll give her that.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well personally, I think she deserves some kind of momentous award. Maybe a slammy? A nobel prize?

Seriously, funniest thing on Smackdown. And ridiculous heat magnet. She is like a heel Santino.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Did anyone else find it kinda erotic when Vickie started running her fingers through her hair before the spear?

No? Just me then...

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I thought it was cringeworthy to be honest, but Edge's "WTF" reaction was funny i gotta admit.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.