Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Officially my favourite Smackdown moment of all time now. No joke.

Long live Vickie and her awesome technical prowess. And screw Edge for no selling. What a jerk. No wonder she is with Dolph now.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
fpalmfpalmfpalm:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Whoever came up with that idea deserves a bonus in their paycheck this month. Edge#s Spear has been massively criticised for looking weak, Vickie did a great job of making it look good by comparison.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
I really don't understand this Vickie Guerrero obsession all of a sudden. She's turning into the new Jericho on here, but she's still the worst actor in the company.

She's got more presence than Dolph Ziggler, though, I'll give her that.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
That moment, and when she pretended to count to three, but put Ziggler's foot on the rope and cackled, made me laugh my @$$ off tonight. :lmao

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well personally, I think she deserves some kind of momentous award. Maybe a slammy? A nobel prize?

Seriously, funniest thing on Smackdown. And ridiculous heat magnet. She is like a heel Santino.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Did anyone else find it kinda erotic when Vickie started running her fingers through her hair before the spear?

No? Just me then...

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I thought it was cringeworthy to be honest, but Edge's "WTF" reaction was funny i gotta admit.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
lol at booker 'WAT KIND OF MATCH IS THIS??'

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.