Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sudden goodbye from Mary was very abrupt, and a bit strange. Why would someone who’s spent the last 5 years minimum on forums, posting thousands of posts per month, suddenly tell everyone she was leaving, and actually disappear from posting? Sure, she got rattled by numerous members, but, for someone who still continued to make a mockery of herself, using the chance to record herself “cutting promos”, was it finally enough to retire Mary from the internet forever?

A few days ago, it was revealed by an admin of another wrestling forum that someone had logged in to Mary’s account asking if her account could be deleted, and also changed her email to a man’s name.This mystery person was told it won’t be deleted, just don’t sign in ever again.

Most of Mary’s forum accounts have now been deleted. What are you trying to hide, Mary?

Then, I log on to WF and got this message:

Interesting.....so I reply without giving any of the info away that was asked because fuck that cunt and get another response back:

First name blacked out because I know how much WF likes it when people’s real names are used.

Interesting development here.

After debating with WF friends over whether this was really Mary pretending to be her fiancé, I get another response after messaging “the fiancé” saying she flirted with guys on a sports forum, saying she’d bang them, and I get this amazing blooper of a response. Second response is important here:

What’s up, Mary?

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Mary is busted!!

I had a feeling all along that it was actually Mary messaging Cat, not her so called fiancé. We see you Mary!!!!

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why are you editing out your pictures from the pic thread, Mary? Don't worry, since our thread was moved to classics where you can't edit posts, I managed to gather them so everyone can remember what you look like with heavy make up and layers of filters and then see what you actually look like irl in your black dress and awful leg tattoos.

Damn, that's a lot of snapchat and shit, and then BOOM, Mary in her real form.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
This is hands down one of the funniest things I’ve ever read on here. What kind of loser goes to these kinds of lengths to draw attention to themselves? I’d love to see her try to defend all of this, but I kind of doubt we’ll be getting any sort of reply.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I can't stop laughing at vagina of time btw :LOL:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts