·
Registered
995 Posts
I bought something off WWE Shopzone.

That's how long ago it was.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Wow this reminds me how I never see anyone wearing wrestling shirts these days. Especially 18+. Back in the day there were so many NWO and Austin 3:16 shirts, now nobody would be caught dead wearing one.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
I went Canada two years ago and bought Edge's "Easy bein' Sleezy" shirt at the WWE store in Niagra Falls. Not WWEshop.com but WWE merch. Also I have a sub for the magazines.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
Wow this reminds me how I never see anyone wearing wrestling shirts these days. Especially 18+. Back in the day there were so many NWO and Austin 3:16 shirts, now nobody would be caught dead wearing one.
Don't know bout U.S. but where I'm from, even 10 years ago people with wrestling shirts were laughed at.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Wow this reminds me how I never see anyone wearing wrestling shirts these days. Especially 18+. Back in the day there were so many NWO and Austin 3:16 shirts
Freaking this. I remember walking home from school one day and I legitimately saw two kids (probably of age 12-13ish) wearing 3:16 shirts.

And ha, just last Friday at work, I saw some dude walk in with a Stone Cold shirt. I was like, whoa.

But, to kinda contradict, I do see a lotta people wearing shirts at Shows, but, then again, IT'S A SHOW. :3

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
The Miz shirt, now that it's offered in blue. And Sheamus' shirt, now that it's offered in green.

I was getting sick of black shirts and couldn't resist buying them.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts