Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 417 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Re: The Last of Us Part II

From the trailer:
- The woman went to cut her belly, implying she was with child.
- In the youtube description it says for now they're 'keeping mum' on new info for now.
Outside the trailer:
- They (Naughty Dog) said this 'could' be part of a different timeline from Joel & Ellie.
- They've named every other character that was in the scene except her, leaving it as 4 blank spaces. Ellie's mother is called Anna.
- There's an image from the mocap set of a baby prop being used.
I did some research and started getting that impression, but you made it even more clear. Initially I was not too impressed with the trailer, but now I see it as genius.

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts

The dog should be the main character.

If I have to shoot any zombie dogs I will not only not be purchasing this video game, I will actively boycott it. Zombie or not, the dogs should always win. PETA and vegan solidarity and...all that shite.

·
When you don't have a match on the show
3,745 Posts

Don't tell me. We're going to be fighting a undead version of this?

·
Registered
1,781 Posts

I was wondering why there was no infected animals in the first game. Resident Evil has prepared me for this moment. If I have to, I'll have no problem taking old yeller out back.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts

That was amazing, the graphics are breathtaking, but it looks like it's an Ellie only game which sucks. There's no mention of Joel at all and he's my favourite character, he was a fucking badass. I always found him the more compelling character, Ellie is quite overrated imo.

·
hello
19,582 Posts

gameplay and graphics look great. bring back Joel tho, Ellie is overrated. I'm sure he's who Jesse refers to as "your dad" to Ellie so he's likely still in the game, just not a main character this time

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts

That was amazing, the graphics are breathtaking, but it looks like it's an Ellie only game which sucks. There's no mention of Joel at all and he's my favourite character, he was a fucking badass. I always found him the more compelling character, Ellie is quite overrated imo.
He was in the trailer last year so he will be in this game but I do believe Naughty Dog have said that Ellie will be the main character in the game but I expect they'll have a small playable section as Joel kinda like in the first Last of Us

·
Registered
2,291 Posts

I really liked the trailer but I’m not a fan of Joel being all but nonexistent in this game. It really does seem like he’s he’s gonna have minor role in this game. I don’t like that because what I loved about the first game was the father-daughter relationship between Joel and Ellie. Their chemistry is what made the playing experience that much better. The quips, the corny jokes, the funny banter. They’re like Abbot & Costello, Laurel & Hardy, Mutt & Jeff, Pork & Beans. If the story is gonna focus on one much more so than the other, it’s gonna take away an important aspect of the game that made the play-through of the 1st game very enjoyable.

I’ll still play it, but I’m a little worried.

·
Here Comes The Money
1,972 Posts

I can't wait to see some Infected gameplay to see how Ellie handles them, now that she's older. Not sure if she'll be able to punch the shit out of them like Joel can, but we'll see.

Still hoping there are encounters where you face human enemies and Infected at the same time. It was a shame those were left out in the first game, but they made up for it in the "Left Behind" DLC. Let's hope they kept that in mind again.

101 - 120 of 417 Posts