Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 417 Posts

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,872 Posts
Re: The Last of Us Part II

I am currently playing Uncharted 4 and you just gave away the ending by a subtle implication. Curse my brain for reading between the lines. "A Thief's End" - no shit... FUCK FUCK FUCK. (It's not your fault. I just really hate spoilers.)
Didn't spoil anything.....

or did I?!?!

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts

The Fireflies must have information on Tommy and his settlement.
Yeah, this and of course without Marlene leading. The new firefly leader probably doesn't give a fuck if Tommy was a former firefly. They'll do anything to get Ellie for the cure.

Is the cure worth it at this point? Their world is beyond fucked up already.

I wonder if we're going to see some female hunters and something more worse than the bloater?

·
Banned
28,110 Posts

Is the cure worth it at this point? Their world is beyond fucked up already.
That's one of the reasons why I sided with Joel's decision. There's no guarantee they'd even be able to manufacture a cure in that environment. Society has broken down and regressed to an animalistic time.

I wonder if we're going to see some female hunters and something more worse than the bloater?
I hope so. That first encounter with the Bloater in the school gym was amazing. If they're somehow able to top that. :banderas

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts

That's one of the reasons why I sided with Joel's decision. There's no guarantee they'd even be able to manufacture a cure in that environment. Society has broken down and regressed to an animalistic time.
Same here.

I hope so. That first encounter with the Bloater in the school gym was amazing. If they're somehow able to top that. :banderas
I'm not going to lie, The first time i played that part, i remember i threw a molotov at it and got caught up punching a infected to only be grabbed by it. christ, that was horrible to watch. Plus the way it looked too after getting burned up. :lol

Hope we get to see what's become of Bill. I also wouldn't mind if we can get to meet Ish.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts

Brother soup, I am replaying LAST OF US, so I have the MP installed :side:

·
Registered
693 Posts

For once a thread I'm going to read every message in. I literally was researching this game yesterday, and now it got announced today?! Yayy

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts

The first was the best game on the PS3 and PS4 so far, no arguments. The trailer was awesome and I really can't wait now. Why do people think a second one isn't right? It's Naughty Dog, they could make five more and make each one a 10/10.

·
Sacrificed It All, To Enrich My Life For A Second!
5,047 Posts

*Watches trailer from start to finish for the first time*

Hello baby girl... I missed you.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts

Alright, after watching the trailer several more times I've talked myself into thinking Joel is dead because of the way he appears and he looked to not have a single scratch on him. Then I thought well if Joel is suppose to be a hallucination, some sort of voice of reason for Ellie, why would he have a gun? If he is her conscious trying to stop her from going on this vengeance tour he wouldn't have a weapon. 2018 or whenever it comes out can't get here soon enough.

61 - 80 of 417 Posts