Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 256 Posts

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,084 Posts
Re: The Last of Us Part II

hope it's a kill bill style vengeance story with ellie going after joel for being a lying dickhead

·
Registered
1,422 Posts

really, not only has naughty dog unveiled a new uncharted dlc(spin-off/thing starring chloe), but this last of us part 2 has got me hyped beyond words!!! the image of joel and ellie from the first game as been etched into my subconscious, so i'll have to get used to seeing them looking a lot older this time around lol.

·
7,422 Posts

Ellie would never harm Joel. No way. If she finds out, she'll end up forgiving him.
A lie that's been hanging over their heads for years, traveling across country for no purpose other than to kill people? And then finding out he killed her caretaker because he's selfish and sees Eliie as his second daughter? I dunno man.

·
The Man
25,722 Posts

Hope Ellie didn't get violated. Marlene specifically stated what could happen to Ellie in a world like this. Surely Naughty Dog wouldn't go there since that would no doubt cause SJWs to lose their minds?

Really interested to see what improvements come about. I enjoyed the combat even though some called it boring or dull. New infected introduced or just new human enemies?

·
Banned
28,112 Posts

Early Christmas presents, may Zeus bless you Naughty Dog. :proud

Joel got round to teaching Ellie how to play the guitar. :mj2

Judging by Mr Druckmann's description about the sequel being about "Hate" I think it's inevitable that Ellie is going to find out what Joel did in the hospital. I just hope she's got it in her to forgive him and understand why he did what he did. I would of done the exact same thing in his shoes! :armfold

·
Asuka
96,473 Posts

I guess I'll play it, but I didn't really like The Last Of Us, even though Ellie was/is a great character. There better be a million covers on Youtube of that song tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts

I like that theory that's going around that Joel is a hallucination.

So, the fireflies are hunting Ellie down? I wonder if it's for the cure or just revenge. :lol Their world at that point is fucked up already. There's too much infected and most of the people are Hunters and worst.

·
Banned
28,112 Posts

I like that theory that's going around that Joel is a hallucination.
I saw that theory too, it's an interesting one. :hmm: What be a pretty bold route for Naughty Dog to go down. I am not sure I buy it though, I mean it's only been five years since the events of the first game and Joel's not going to age as drastically as Ellie because he's not a teenager. :lol

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts

I saw that theory too, it's an interesting one. :hmm: What be a pretty bold route for Naughty Dog to go down. I am not sure I buy it though, I mean it's only been five years since the events of the first game and Joel's not going to age as drastically as Ellie because he's not a teenager. :lol
I think Joel will be alive in the beginning, then pretty much the fireflies will attack Tommy's and raze it up. Joel and many of Tommy's people (including Maria and Tommy) die, while Ellie escapes or something. Wouldn't be surprised too if Joel gives up his life for Ellie.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,201 Posts

I legit thought DAYS GONE was gonna be the second part of THE LAST OF US.

But holy shit, this is gonna be awesome! :maisie

·
Banned
28,112 Posts

I think Joel will be alive in the beginning, then pretty much the fireflies will attack Tommy's and raze it up. Joel and many of Tommy's people (including Maria and Tommy) die, while Ellie escapes or something. Wouldn't be surprised too if Joel gives up his life for Ellie.
God, if I have to watch Joel die. :jose

That's a good call though, you have to figure there's going to be repercussions of sorts for his actions at the Firefly lab.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,201 Posts

Not excited about this in the least. The first was overrated as hell. Nothing in the game made me feel like it was supposed to. I wasn't sad, I wasn't moved to tears. It was a generic "run and sneak" zombie game.

Naughty Dog should have just went with doing an Uncharted game featuring Sam and Sully. I'd buy the hell out that.
I am currently playing Uncharted 4 and you just gave away the ending by a subtle implication. Curse my brain for reading between the lines. "A Thief's End" - no shit... FUCK FUCK FUCK. (It's not your fault. I just really hate spoilers.)

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts

God, if I have to watch Joel die. :jose

That's a good call though, you have to figure there's going to be repercussions of sorts for his actions at the Firefly lab.
He's going to give up his life for her. :mj2

Yeah, no ways the fireflies were going to let that go. Ah, Joel should of known, even by killing Marlene there would be an other to take her place.

The thing is though, how they found them?

41 - 60 of 256 Posts