Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just been thinking and Im sure Im missing an obvious one but when was the last proper heel turn in the WWE? You know the ones...guys comes down with chair, looks like he's about to help his buddy and then BOOM!
The closest I can think of is Kane at MITB but even then all he did was take advantage of the MITB clause and did nothing illegal. He did take on a more agressive approach but by the time it was discovered he attacked taker, he was pretty much heel by then and all he'd done was feud with Rey. Any turn either way these days seem to be slow burners and I actually like them. They add a bit more realism to the situation.
Thats why if there ever was the likes of a Cena heel turn (and I dont believe for a second there will be one), it wnt be a shock as it will probably be a dragged out affair kind of like The Rock's Hollywood gimmick where he slowly started to become arrogant.

Any thoughts?? Do people miss these swerves or is the company better without them?

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
Probably Batista......"YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE MY FRIEND!"

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Batista.

end/thread

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
Damn I forgot about Batista...I don't see how considering I loved every second of the beatdown he gave Rey.

·
Registered
746 Posts

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
Batista's turn was great.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
like someone said end thread lol. I was gonna say CM Punk and Jeff you know Jeff honestly the last few weeks BAM!!! lol that was a funny heel turn though

·
Registered
13,215 Posts
Batista was the last big heel turn, no other answer is applicable.

·
Registered
904 Posts
cm punk?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts