Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone hear what's going on with Shane MacMahon? He would be an excellent choice to be the shadow behind the Laptop GM. As storylines go....Vince is in a coma....what the heck? Strike while the Old Man is down, a perfect Hostile Takeover!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Anyone hear what's going on with Shane MacMahon? He would be an excellent choice to be the shadow behind the Laptop GM. As storylines go....Vince is in a coma....what the heck? Strike while the Old Man is down, a perfect Hostile Takeover!
Would be ok but I think the McMahons have hogged the limelight enough throughout the years and Shane has his runs, being head of the Corporate Ministry for a a while and 'owner' of WCW. Just seems too lazy to recycle old storylines. Plus as far as I know Shane left the company and has nothing to do with it anymore..

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I would suppose sooner or later either Shane or Mrs. Levesque will take over the company, or will it be Vince's and Pat Patterson's love child? LOL

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
If you want someone corporate then Triple H would be the clear choice, apart from the fact it would be completely out of character for him to give any sort of implied power to Weasel Cole.

·
Registered
454 Posts
The 'lap top, general manager' is just a beep triggered by Michael Cole, before he steps up announce the creative team's next instalment of WWE madness.

·
Banned
353 Posts
If you dont go throw old threads your not a true blogger anyway
shane's not that good im hoping for michael cole

·
Registered
934 Posts
I say it would sooner be Steph than Shane, since she's still actually in the WWE and seems to have more of a passion for TV. If it happened? I'd be disappointed because Shane would just dance a lot and get "what" chants and then stop appearing on TV.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Shane only recently took up a job as a CEO of a large company in Asia, which isn't like a job at Pizza Hut that you just causally quit to do something else. We wont be seeing Shane O'Mac back in WWE for some time, if ever.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Shane only recently took up a job as a CEO of a large company in Asia, which isn't like a job at Pizza Hut that you just causally quit to do something else. We wont be seeing Shane O'Mac back in WWE for some time, if ever.
Yes you can. You can resign anytime you want to. Happens at my company all the time.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I have a feeling that the GM will get 'fired' before his/her identity is revealed to all of us. Shane as the GM? I don't know how that will work, and there should be no 'mastermind' behind Nexus other than Barrett.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts