Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There once was a time when this section was regularly filled to the brim, some may say overflowing, with funny threads full of funny insults

Now there is not.

Now there's mostly uninteresting threads made by seemingly uninteresting ppl, mostly filled with whining

Just a bunch of lilliputians having a moan

I get that the forum is dead, and that explains the volume, but not the quality level
And I do realize that while my thread is significantly better than anything else here, it's still not a good thread filled with good insults.

So dont bother trying to point that out.

·
Premium Member
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess everybody just kinda... got older, y’know?
There's really no way to know or prove that the ppl who made good threads previously became older than they were when the good threads were made

Also your tone came off a little condescending.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Cause there isn't any good feuds. The angry aussies and the superfans tend to be more banter than anything. Sometimes it goes over the line but not as bad as dc vs brad and his boys

·
Premium Member
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In all honesty there's probably way too many Australians here

England spotted the way you lot operate pretty early for a reason I reckon

·
Registered
7,456 Posts
I'll pour you guys a drink out of courtesy, but I'm not going to like it.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
People just aren't as big of assholes as they used to be. It's unfortunate. We need more assholes to bring balance to all the nice civil conversations. I could be an asshole but I would just be faking it. I'm not the asshole you guys deserve.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts