Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I remember CM Punk busted that out on a Raw last year and I marked out. I never actually seen Kanemoto use it but I've seen Christopher Daniels use it in TNA and I always thought it looked awesome. Punk also used it at MITB but I don't believe he has used it since then.

Would you like to see Punk make this a signature move?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yes ! It's a legitimate finisher, looks great, looks devastating and looks like it could end a match. Daniel Bryan uses the guillotine choke from time to time as a finisher, so I don't see why Punk couldn't use this move and the Anaconda Vise. Guys with a wide arsenal of moves should have a couple submission moves that could end a match.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Punk already has the anaconda vice. It should be given to someone who doesn't have a submission finisher. It's certainly a cool looking move but Punk doesn't need 2 submission finishers.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,437 Posts
Punk already has the anaconda vice. It should be given to someone who doesn't have a submission finisher. It's certainly a cool looking move but Punk doesn't need 2 submission finishers.
Give it to Dean Ambrose! :D

·
Premium Member
17,319 Posts
can someone post a particular video? I have never seen it.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Yes ! It's a legitimate finisher, looks great, looks devastating and looks like it could end a match. Daniel Bryan uses the guillotine choke from time to time as a finisher, so I don't see why Punk couldn't use this move and the Anaconda Vise. Guys with a wide arsenal of moves should have a couple submission moves that could end a match.
Bryan should really use this again as a regular move or a move he wins matches from time to time.Then again i cannot remember the last time he made someone tap.Its seems if your a heel in wwe you do not have the ability to make faces tap.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts

For those who haven't seen it. Unbelievable move. Cole wants firing for calling it the anaconda vise though.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Wasn't that the Batista Bite submission move? Or am I mistaken?

Either way, it's a cool looking move and would make a good finisher for someone else. Imagine the crazy reversals into that submission.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
It'd be a cool move for anybody, but Cole would probably call it a figure four leglock so there's no point.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

For those who haven't seen it. Unbelievable move. Cole wants firing for calling it the anaconda vise though.
*Punk uses it for the first time*
"THE ANACONDA VICE! Punk has taken out many superstars with this move!"

fpalm Cole needs to get slapped. For real.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts