Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think about it. Nash beef with Punk, and delivered a Power Bomb to CM Punk two years ago at Summer Slam. HBK screwed over Bryan, and HHH has had issues with Punk, and Bryan thus far. I know most of the fans hate Kevin Nash, but I feel like he needs to come back in a non-wrestling role. Possibly as head of Talent Relations, John Lauranitis's old job. Nash is solid on the mic, and has a relationship with Trips, and HBK. It makes sense, and I wouldn't mind seeing all three men from time to time.

·
Administrator
59,294 Posts
Well, HBK doesn't have the same problem with Bryan that HHH and Nash has with small guys. HBK really only superkicked Bryan because he attacked HHH, and because that's his bff. (Plus it wouldn't make sense for HBK to have that same issue because he's small hisself)

·
From parts unknown
23,273 Posts
Nash hates Punk? Nash has said he really likes Punk and he wanted to work with him.
Except that I was just listening to an interview with Nash where he said something to the effect of being buried by the writers against Punk during the Summer of Punk. He was miffed that Punk had paragraphs of lines while he was turned into a blubbering idiot. Seemed to think it was on purpose.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Except that I was just listening to an interview with Nash where he said something to the effect of being buried by the writers against Punk during the Summer of Punk. He was miffed that Punk had paragraphs of lines while he was turned into a blubbering idiot. Seemed to think it was on purpose.
Nash blurs the line of kayfabe and reality at all times. In another video, he said he would like CM Punk to rebuild NWO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts