Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and I Hope Vince keeps pushing her just to piss you people off so we can see posters like Tankofrate overreact and act like its the end of World cause poor little Beth & Nattie had to Job to Sweet Lovin Kelly Kelly.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I love Kelly Kelly. She's definitely got "the look" and all, but honestly, she can't wrestle.

I know it's a bit of a stretch, but I would ALMOST compare her wrestling skills with those of Jackie Gayda. 8*D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Aye she has the look alright. The look of some dayglow orange fake ass little stripper. Def not "the look" of a wrestler.

That said i don't care either way. She seems to make a bit of an effort and looks like she has stepped up a bit recently which is good. However, until she stops screaming like an annoying little girl during her matches i'll never be able to take her seriously.

Butthurt fanboys are easily the most amusing thing about this forum though, not the haters.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,612 Posts
Maria should have never been released, she would have been a better fit for the role they ended up giving to K2. Kelly is still ok though. I have no hate for any wrestler male or female.. except for Alberto Del Rio he bothers me.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
i for once agree with this thread... the hate for her is almost too mainstream, i mean, i hated kelly before it was cool

i get that she is a fine piece of ass

but good lord... we have a better chance of world peace than we do of kelly developing a talent outside of stripping

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Uh GOD, okay, posters just keep on beating me up (verbally) and I'm tired of it! All the time they just keep on trying to get the best of me and all the time, I'm just tired! Always saying mean things to me and talking behind my back when I haven't done anything bad to them!

·
Spiral Wine Glass
657 Posts
Uh GOD, okay, posters just keep on beating me up (verbally) and I'm tired of it! All the time they just keep on trying to get the best of me and all the time, I'm just tired! Always saying mean things to me and talking behind my back when I haven't done anything bad to them!
:lmao

Now, who does that sound like? :hmm:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
NO. Maryse moveset is more convincing that Kelly's. Atleast when she'd win, she'd use her finisher. And she can actually cut a promo, has charisma and a personality.
maryse can't wrestle either, she is better than kelly but still sucks. k2 needs to go away. Lyla NEEDS to return and soon.

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Kelly is the greatest diva of all time. All she needs to improve on is her charisma, mic skills, wrestling, screaming, finisher, in-ring psychology, stripper look, spray tanning, and the way her arms are drawn to the ceiling regardless of whether she's holding the title or not.

^Get all that done and she'll be perfect.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
Kelly is the greatest diva of all time. All she needs to improve on is her charisma, mic skills, wrestling, screaming, finisher, in-ring psychology, stripper look, spray tanning, and the way her arms are drawn to the ceiling regardless of whether she's holding the title or not.

^Get all that done and she'll be perfect.
:lmao :lmao

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Maryse is terrible in the ring, but at least she has some personality and charisma. That's her saving grace.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts