Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me, its the skull crushing finale. Everyone that Miz feuds with always kicks out of that move. Its gotten so bad I think that Miz has more wins through dirty means than with the Skull Crushing Finale.

Legit finishers only please. Comedy finishers that never actually hit or pin anyone don't count.

Reactions: DarkLady

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
It's transitioned into more of a signature than a finisher now but the walls of Jericho, aside from Owens I csht remember the last time Jericho finished a match with it.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
It's transitioned into more of a signature than a finisher now but the walls of Jericho, aside from Owens I csht remember the last time Jericho finished a match with it.
the version that jericho usually uses when he doesnt sit back properly or puts his knee on the back of their head looks terrible imo, its pretty much just become one of those moves that just sets up a crawl to the ropes.

·
Registered
236 Posts
This "of all time" threads are so fucking lame. You expect a single answer for "of all time" question, really?

Currently i would say the Zig Zag. I was about to say The Skull Crushing finale, but then i remembered that Miz won the WWE Championship with it, lol.

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts
I agree but he recently made Owens tap at Payback.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
the version that jericho usually uses when he doesnt sit back properly or puts his knee on the back of their head looks terrible imo, its pretty much just become one of those moves that just sets up a crawl to the ropes.

That 'version' is called the Liontamer.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
In terms of big time wrestler finisher turned into shit, Angle Slam is the one. For a long period everbody and their moms in TNA kicked out from that.
That was the first move that came to mind.....

I remember seeing a clip of a cage match against Cody Rhodes... Cody Rhodes Misses a moonsault from on top of the cage and angle hits him with the Angle slam and he still kicks out. fpalm

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
Surely it's Hogans leg drop.... I mean it's a leg drop :lol
Do you understand KAYFABE?

I vote for whatever that shit is Naomi does.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts