Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I guess it's good they're building up strong stars to face Roman in the future. AJ and Braun are a lock and possibly Ambrose and Seth once they split.
Not even that. It just feels pretty good as a AJ fan to know that the higher ups like Vince and Brock truly respect AJ enough to put him in the upper echelon of wwe. That rarely happens with a crowd favorite.

And especially if you followed AJ since TNA when everyone said he would never make it to the WWE.

Now he's basically top 5 and arguably top 3.

Just feels good considering hes been in the E for only two years and is not E homegrown.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Eh, I wouldn't say WWE value Styles as much as Heyman and Brock did.

Make no mistakes, Brock wanted to work Styles instead of Jinder, and WWE obliged, as it also protected Jinder from a big PPV loss.

Jinder's getting that title back in no time :/

·
Baby Yoda
29,753 Posts
I think both Vince & Brock respect AJ. Brock genuinely looked to be enjoying himself for once in a match, even sold the Caff Crusher post-match too.

Hopefully this means :vince5 isn't planning to put the Title back on Jinder any time soon. Gave AJ a great showing to kickstart his reign as Champion now. Hopefully he'll get this rematch with Jinder out of the way, and start having good feuds & hold the belt until WM.

Although, they are going to have a big job on their hands building SD's guys up as challengers after last nights burial :lol
I might be wrong and overthinking it, but I'm pretty sure Brock didn't once look at AJ before the match started. It was his way of showing AJ's beneath him and not worth his time. After he won and was limping to the back, Brock kept glancing back to the ring to see if AJ had gotten up, to me it came off like Brock's way of showing that AJ had won his respect.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Lesnar, Bruan, Roman, HHH, Stephanie (Stephanie is a joke obviously)

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
Do only the men count? Because Asuka is the most powerful if so. Alexa Bliss is definitely also up there, sadly.

If not...

1. Brock
2. Braun
3. Roman

Are actually the only three men that really run away with this. The others are part timers or rarely seen, like Demon Finn Balor.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
Lesnar, Cena and Orton are the obvious three that you can tell the WWE values the most.

Out of the younger guys or newer faces on the roster:

Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
AJ Styles
Braun Strowman
Finn Balor

·
♚
1,109 Posts
Roman will be the top on this list after WM. They're building him up to have ANOTHER WrestleMania fairy-tale ending (that'll be his 3rd in a row ).

But I'd say it goes like;

1. Brock Lesnar
2. Braun Strowman
3. AJ Styles
4. Randy Orton
5. Roman Reigns

41 - 53 of 53 Posts