Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Chris Masters

Votes: 1 1.2%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.. Who, in your opinion, is the biggest jobber on the WWE Roster at the moment?

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
I dunno...but Ted DiBiase is my favourite jobber cuz he pouts about it and then Maryse gets pissed off.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Dunno who's the worst probably JTG but then again we have Tyler Reks, Trent Baretta, Curt Hawkins, Chavo Guerrero, Zack Ryder, Primo, Yoshi Tatsu, DHS, Darren Young, William Regal, Ted DiBiase, Chris Masters thats like half the roster lol

But JTG or Chavo

btw I never saw the poll so naming everyone was rather pointless

·
Captain Cally
1,674 Posts
I said Darren Young....the missing link hasn't done anything.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
What do you mean by that? WWE doesn't have really jobbers anymore, if they want some big guy to get over they get a Local Jobber or 2. And you know, being a Jobber is actually a art, not really one that is respected but without Jobbers back in the day, some people wouldn't gotten over. A guy like Barry Horowitz doesn't look like a Star, but he could go in the Ring, so everytime somebody fight Barry he would look great, i really have respect for that kind of jobbers.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
With the 'biggest jobber', I actually mean, who is at the bottom of the "ladder" in the WWE? Like, John Cena is obviously at the #1 spot, but who is on the total bottom? Ofcourse every choice is debatable, but that's what the forum is for, right? ^^

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Chavo Guerrero, the last Match i remember him winning a Match is against Kaval, and before that...long time ago. He is a great worker though and hell of underrated.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Define biggest jobber? They lowest on the ladder, they highest on the ladder? They show up alot or barely at all?

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
i voted ted but i think its DH smith. they broke up hart dynasty only to put him into another (jobber) tag team? jobber move.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
These options could also be listed as "Who is your favorite Superstars wrestler?"8*D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts