Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He worked hard his whole career and is probably very much frustrated right about now because Jinder is champion randomly

·
Great One?..
10,833 Posts
Ziggler is lucky his boring ass even has a job, the truth is no one would give a damn if he left today.

Not saying Jinder is any better but he would still wipe the floor with Ziggler as far as entertaining the fans goes.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
Yeah because Ziggler is the hardest and only hard working person on the planet. This idea Jinder deserves it because he has worked hard is laughable at best. They all work hard. Most of them are all talented. It just shows you put a rocket on anyones ass who is not Roman Reigns or Brock Lesnar. You well get a reaction. It is a bad bad era.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
it's his punishment for being white. vince probably wants to improve business or get business wherever mahal is from and so he gets the undeserved push. ziggler is just a regular white guy so what good is he in that regard.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
it's his punishment for being white. vince probably wants to improve business or get business wherever mahal is from and so he gets the undeserved push. ziggler is just a regular white guy so what good is he in that regard.
Jinder Mahal is Canadian. So he might as well be white as far as the Indian people are concerned.

Rated R™;67985834 said:
Ziggler is lucky his boring ass even has a job, the truth is no one would give a damn if he left today.

Not saying Jinder is any better but he would still wipe the floor with Ziggler as far as entertaining the fans goes.
I'd give a damn. Ziggler is a solid worker who should've been a main eventer multiple times over. Jinder Mahal was a career jobber who never been over until recently and only because he's "not Randy Orton". Hell, there are other jobbers both in WWEand who are no longer employed there that I would've given a rocket push to before Jinder.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,134 Posts
Add in the fact that Ziggler is better than Mahal in every facet of professional wrestling & sports entertainment. Dolph should be a 4 or 5 time world champ by this point in his career.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Ziggler has accomplished a lot already, but yes he deserves to be in the main event picture. One of the most underrated wrestlers ever. Hope he takes the title off him (Yea, won't happen).

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hell, there are other jobbers both in WWEand who are no longer employed there that I would've given a rocket push to before Jinder.
But can they draw in India???? That's the real question.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
If I was Heath Slater I would be mad.

His two...err...."sidekicks" in 3MB (Heath was one the one that did the majority of promos and in ring stuff) have gone on to get big pushes....Mahal, with the WWe title and McIntyre is no doubt being groomed to be the next NXT champ, then back to the main roster no doubt.

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
All that time Ziggler spent tearing down the house, he should've been learning how to eat the most protein in the most efficient way.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
But can they draw in India???? That's the real question.
There's no guarantee that Jinder can draw in India either. He's ethnically Indian, but he's from Canada so he's still a foreigner to them

Also Indian fans are more casual/mark type and will cheer for anyone who gets pushed hard. Most of the established guys will be more popular than Jinder.

If Jinder is such a draw among the Indian people, it won't matter whether he's champion or not.

·
Registered
913 Posts
There's no guarantee that Jinder can draw in India either. He's ethnically Indian, but he's from Canada so he's still a foreigner to them

Also Indian fans are more casual/mark type and will cheer for anyone who gets pushed hard. Most of the established guys will be more popular than Jinder.

If Jinder is such a draw among the Indian people, it won't matter whether he's champion or not.
That really wasn't the point of my post. jfc get a grip

Reactions: MOXL3Y

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
11,996 Posts
Yep Ziggler who has 2 world titles has got to be upset that somebody else has the title. This is essentially the "poor AJ" nonsense going on around here with Dolph in the AJ spot. Seriously it's okay for people other than IWC darlings to hold titles.
Ah, cool. I'm glad you feel this way because Dolph Ziggler hasn't been an "IWC darling" since the summer of 2015. He doesn't have nearly as much support here as he did 3 years ago, so I guess this means it's okay for him to hold a title then ;)

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
I have a feeling Bray Wyatt is upset about it too. I think Matt Hardy left a negative tweet as his initial reaction.

Most wrestlers I've heard on podcasts and things have been supportive of it though. Especially old school guys like JR., Austin, Jericho…

Ryback is jealous as fuck though.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Yeah because Ziggler is the hardest and only hard working person on the planet. This idea Jinder deserves it because he has worked hard is laughable at best. They all work hard. Most of them are all talented. It just shows you put a rocket on anyones ass who is not Roman Reigns or Brock Lesnar. You well get a reaction. It is a bad bad era.
Don't be ridiculous. Not everyone works just as hard as anyone else or everyone works equally as hard. I don't think you even believe that.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
I would be pissed. I don't see the appeal in Gynder from Calgary apart from his skin colour where WWE could somehow draw a relation between it and India.

Many deserve better, just look at Barrett and Rhodes, both great wrestlers but left because WWE treated them like sacks of shit.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts

Wrong on all accounts.

Jinder is already getting massively over in India. Just look at the views of his title celebration from this week's SD on Youtube. It's getting a monumental amount of views.

The biggest reason behind Jinder's push is to break into the Indian market. Putting the title on him was a way to sky rocket that appeal to India. He wouldn't be a big star to the Indian people unless he's pushed as a big star.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts