Wrestling Forum banner

The IWC's Top 5 Most Worshipped WWE Superstars of Today

6059 73
Of the current RAW and Smackdown rosters, who are the top 5 wrestlers that are the most over with the IWC? State your opinion. And state it well.

Here's my list for the overall IWC:
  1. CM Punk
  2. Daniel Bryan
  3. Alberto Del Rio
  4. Wade Barrett
  5. Alex Riley

Here's my personal fav's at the moment:
  1. CM Punk
  2. John Morrison
  3. The Miz
  4. Daniel Bryan
  5. Justin Gabriel
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

· Banned
266 Posts
You really tried to make a IWC's fav list without Jericho and Regal?

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
Alex Riley? :lmao :lmao He's as hated on here as Hornswoggle is, I'm surprised somebody hasn't made death threats towards him. Sad, too, he's got "it". He's just green and needs time to get used to being on tv, but of course the IWC won't give him that.

CM Punk is the most praised, by far, and deservedly so. Punk is really the only one that falls under the category of "worshipped", though. I've actually seen people call him God. Too far. Barrett, ADR, Morrison and Miz are quite loved as well, but they have a bundle of hate to balance that out, especially Miz and Morrison.

EDIT ~ Forgot Bryan and Christian. Christian is probably #2 behind Punk, though he's been getting some hate lately from people who don't know any better.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
1. CM Punk
2. CM Punk
3. CM Punk
4. CM Punk
5. William Regal

I think that's it.

· Banned
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alex Riley? :lmao :lmao He's as hated on here as Hornswoggle is, I'm surprised somebody hasn't made death threats towards him. Sad, too, he's got "it". He's just green and needs time to get used to being on tv, but of course the IWC won't give him that.

CM Punk is the most praised, by far, and deservedly so. Punk is really the only one that falls under the category of "worshipped", though. I've actually seen people call him God. Too far. Barrett, ADR, Morrison and Miz are quite loved as well, but they have a bundle of hate to balance that out, especially Miz and Morrison.
I read a lot of posts with people saying Riley is like Miz but with a better look and in-ring ability, that's why I threw him in there.

· Registered
6,883 Posts
1. CM Punk
2. Alberto del Rio
3. Wade Barrett
4. Daniel Bryan
5. Christian

· Registered
4,243 Posts
The most popular with the IWC are:
1. CM Punk (By far)
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Wade Barrett
4. Alberto Del Rio
5. William Regal

The most hated by the IWC are:
1. Hornswaggle (What Punk is in terms of being beloved here lil Pedowaggle is the exact opposite)
2. Michelle McCool
3. Vickie Guerrero
4. The Divas in general
5. The Great Khali

· Ho!
20,682 Posts
1. CM Punk
2. Christian
3. Wade Barrett
4. Alberto Del Rio (would've been number 2, but the backlash he received after he won the rumble shows that he has a fair share of haters out there, granted the people that love him in the IWC outweigh that by quite a bit, so he still makes the list)
5. Daniel Bryan

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.