Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's simple. Choose a hand-full of Superstars and estimate the IWC's love/hate of each one based on percentage. Love being the first number, hate being the second. Here's some examples. Should open up some good debate.

Steve Austin: 100/0
The Rock: 100/0
John Cena: 30/70
Randy Orton: 50/50
Alberto Del Rio: 90/10
CM Punk: 100/0
Daniel Bryan: 100/0
The Great Khali: 0/100

Agree? Disagree? Try it out!

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
John Morrison is pretty much 50/50 Id say, looking at all the threads around.

But no one is 100/0, people like CM Punk/Jericho/Bryan are probably about 98/2.

Aside from the famed troll Nolo King however I've never seen a legit Khali fan.

·
Banned
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But no one is 100/0, people like CM Punk/Jericho/Bryan are probably about 98/0.
Yeah I thought about using exact numbers as examples but decided to keep it simple. Realistically, I'd put Austin/Rock at 95/5 or something. There's always gonna be some haters...

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
Yeah I thought about using exact numbers as examples but decided to keep it simple. Realistically, I'd put Austin/Rock at 95/5 or something. There's always gonna be some haters...
I have no idea why I put it as 98/0 because that doesn't even equal 100 lol, I'll edit that.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I was thinking about making this kind of thread. Mark Henry is also suprisingly well received by ICW and so is Otunga.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Ziggler-70/30
Swagger-40/60
Mcintyre-10/90
Rhodes-60/40
Kofi-70/30
Morrison-60/40

·
Banned
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was thinking about making this kind of thread. Mark Henry is also suprisingly well received by ICW and so is Otunga.
Internet Community of Wrestling? :)

And I think the IWC just enjoys belittling Otunga, really. Some of the posts I read about pushing him to the moon are hilarious.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I was going to say Morrison 50/50 too.

From the little time I've been here, I have noticed that wrestlers like AJ Styles or Shelton Benjamin aren't mentioned much but when they are it is usually positive, rarely negative. Say 90/10?

I would also say people like Swagger, Rhodes and Kofi get about 50/50 love/hate.

·
Banned
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think Morrison is higher than 50/50. If someone posted a "Do you like Morrison overall?" poll right now, I think the results would probably be 70/30, or at least 60/40.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
Honestly, The rock gets more hate than you think.

Rock 60/40
Austin 90/10
Jericho - 96/4
Christian - 80/20
Edge - 50/50
Morrison - 55/45
Cena - 55/45

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
Yeh maybe I would put Morrison slightly higher, but some of the morrison haters are so extreme it makes me think there are more of them somehow.

Considering Hogan and Flair, back in the day they would probably be in the 95/5 but since the IWC became popular Hogan's popularity has plummeted along with it, probably about 40/60 right now.

Since Flair started embarrassing himself in TNA his popularity has dropped but not as drastically as Hogan's, probably about 80/20.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Angle - 95/05
Rock - 85/15
Austin - 99/01
Undertaker - 95/05
Hogan - 25/75
Hornswoggle - 05/95

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
It depends on the forums really. Here, these ratios might work. but Cena is still public enemy no 1 to alot of places.

·
Banned
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeh maybe I would put Morrison slightly higher, but some of the morrison haters are so extreme it makes me think there are more of them somehow.

Considering Hogan and Flair, back in the day they would probably be in the 95/5 but since the IWC became popular Hogan's popularity has plummeted along with it, probably about 40/60 right now.

Since Flair started embarrassing himself in TNA his popularity has dropped but not as drastically as Hogan's, probably about 80/20.
You almost have to give them 2 ratings each.

In their prime: between 95/5 and 100/0
Today: between 30/70 and 50/50

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
I love Khali, don't give a fuck what peeps say about him, I'm entertained, I shouldn't be but I am.
If you mean you're entertained when he botches then yes I'm in that boat too, but I can't think of anything he does intentionally that actually entertains me.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts