Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear this term going around alot. What exactly is it, because right now my best guess is charisma/overness.

·
Registered
376 Posts
It's what gets you excited about just knowing you might be seeing them on TV or at a show. That feeling of epicness which takes you away from real life and draws you into the story, regardless of wrestling ability. It's why people like Hogan and Foley were so great... shite wrestlers, but you just can't help but want to watch them.

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
It's what wrestling fans use to hold against guys they don't like. It's the same thing as when NBA analysts talk about "intangibles" (AKA fictitious).

"LeBron James is great but he's missing those intangibles that make you a champion!"
"Cody Rhodes just don't have that 'it factor' that you need to succeed in professional wrestling."

It's very similar to when people would claim that any heel they didn't like wasn't getting "real" heat but "X-Pac heat."

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
bobby roode, he would be great on WWE its a shame, then again i am starting to like TNA there rooster is better at the moment than the WWE's

·
Registered
10,124 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
TNA's roosters are freerange... WWEs are caged and dictated what to do their whole lives.
True but WWE do have an especially well taken care of rooster. However you can't see him.

·
Registered
14,042 Posts
I heard Vince wanted Kane's character in his horror movie to have a three foot tall rooster as a sidekick (or something like that)...

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
I heard Vince wanted Kane's character in his horror movie to have a three foot tall rooster as a sidekick (or something like that)...
I heard that too, but the rooster backed out upon being told there would be a scene where Kane chokes the chicken.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Almost. He actually wanted Kane to have a 3 foot tall dog as a sidekick.

It would of been called Kaneine.

Also in for BOBBY ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Punk really seems to be the only guy with that "IT" factor currently. Cena gets it once in awhile. The Rock definitely has it... Lesnar can have it too, well at least while he was in the UFC.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts