Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay now i started following wrestling 9 years ago and only maybe two years ago actually got to watch regularly...so no real knowledge of experience on the Iron Sheik so...

When he started speaking on the mic, I admit i didnt understand alot of it, but picked up about hulkamania and then something about iran, did they cut his mic off on purpose?

Was what he was saying, deemed bad by the directors, the USA/Iran tension..well Iran/everyone tension that keeps popping up and of course talking about Hogan, could be reason.
If it was meant to be like that fair enough, but it just didnt seem very natural and santino seemed to cover

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Chibi, Sheik hates Hogan, a fact he says every single day on Twitter, they cut his mic because he is unpredictable and didn't want him saying anything untoward... He's awesome though! :D

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
they cut off his mic because most likely, the part you didn't hear, was about how he was going to fuck the Hogan and make him humble.

if you're not familiar with this guy, just check out his twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/the_ironsheik

i love the guy, and he gets me rolling like no other, but he's COMPLETELY off his rocker and i couldn't believe they even gave him a mic in the first place. he basically hates everyone and wants to fuck everything from Sarah Silverman to Santino.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Actually, they didn't give him the mic. He took it from the old russian.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I liked how they had to write IRAN on his flag LOL

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
From Shieks twitter

Slick is my best manager like my agent @pagemagen he know hulk hogan piece of shit no good motherfucker. Fuck the santino too

Nikolai here. If not he see me kill that mexican tito santana

my agents show me the @Dirt_Nasty man. He is intelligent Jew . I saw the video with the Jewish music, he make me happy.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
I love Sheik, and his Twitter is incredible. He really wanted to beat the fuck out of someone, preferably Nexus. Surprisingly little about Hogan recently, though.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Funnily enough it wasnt shiek that gave them the blooper moment that went to mae young lol
I could imagine the panic the backstage guys got into when shiek got the stick then the look on their relaxed faces when mae had it
Shiek - :eek: ->:eek:
Mae Young - :eek:->:eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts