Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure whether to post it here or the RAW section..

Anyways..
Okay so I was thinking about this a lot now that this whole “conspiracy” angle is going on.

What if we saw like an invasion angle again? Let’s say that half of the wwe roster is convinced that there really is a conspiracy going on. They won’t listen to HHH and eventually form a giant stable led by John Laurinitaus and/or Mr. Mcmahon to try to dethrone HHH from his spot as HHH.

The other half of the roster teams up to fight for HHH. This storyline would be on both RAW and Smackdown and it could possibly culminate at Wrestlemania?

What do you think of this idea? I’d think it would be pretty cool.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I was actually thinking of this last night when we saw so many guys hatin on HHH (like Rhodes, Ziggler, Christian, Swagger, of course Miz and Truth), but I would hate to see a storyline like this though. It just takes up all the guys and too much TV time. If we saw a story like this, it would take up 80% of the show every week, and if you didn't like it, you just had to watch it. It would suck really.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I cant see it happening, one of the reasons is Trips would never have half the locker room on his side because his character is an asshole and egotistical. It is more likely that he will go on a major power trip and alienate most of the locker room.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
WWE sucks at Invasion angles in general so we can see it but it will probably just as bad as Nexus and WCW/ECW invasion.

I'm actually in favor of the idea, but WWE's invasion storyline track record shows it will not succeed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts