Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else watching this?

Great series, but I can't understand why they haven't yet discussed the most important question....

Are Ross Sullivan or Lawrence Kane (the suspects mentioned in the series) even alive.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wait are there only five episodes? I CAN'T HANDLE THAT!
5 have aired, I looked at episodecalendar.com and it only shows 5 episodes, but surely there has to be a couple more..... they haven't answered the big question and that is are the 2 suspects still alive.

·
Registered
12,872 Posts
Sounds like a cool show even if we already know the ending. I was a big fan of "Manhunt" the miniseries on catching the Unabomber so this could serve as a sequel of sorts to that :lol

What channel's it on anyway?

·
Registered
12,449 Posts
Anyone else watching this?

Great series, but I can't understand why they haven't yet discussed the most important question....

Are Ross Sullivan or Lawrence Kane (the suspects mentioned in the series) even alive.
I believe both are dead.

I just finished watching the series myself today and its pretty awesome I absolutely love it and found a lot of information that I hadn't seen before. I still cannot believe they cracked the amount of ciphers they did in just a year. Kudos to them, they're getting pretty damn close it seems.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Got done watching this and it was awesome.

If they get it solved in the next year :sodone

I'm guessing the only reason they haven't attempted to find out if Lawrence Kane or Ross Sullivan are alive, they want to be sure first that one of them may or both may not be the killer and they fear they may run.

Hope there's a Season 2.

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
I'll have to give this a watch ASAP. Didn't know it even existed. I've always found this case incredibly fascinating. Even read Robert Graysmith's books (for me, reading is pretty rare), which were great. LOVED the movie, too.

Glad everyone is giving it good reviews, makes me excited to see it knowing it'll be quality.

Reactions: njcam
1 - 14 of 14 Posts