A:Bayley,Bliss,Asuka
B+:Naomi
B:Lacey Evans,Nicky cross,Kairi sane
C: The others
Joke that people try to think is a treat: Sasha Banks

·
Registered
7,385 Posts
the only one who is overpushed is Charlotte , Becky has literally gotten a top push for 1 year people forget she was jobbing for like 2 years straight to the likes of alexa and carmella and was on the preshow of WM34

Bayley is in her best push her entire career and doing her best work imo

hell sasha banks may be a x4 womens champ but every reign has ended within a couple days and has'nt been champ since 2017

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Yeah only Charlotte is over pushed and she's the one getting most of the backlash.

Becky's been at the top for one year, and near the top for less than two. This was after years of being mostly irrelevant.

Bayley's finally getting treated like a top woman, and doing some of her best work.

Sasha hasn't sniffed the title since 2017 and may be the weakest booked 4 time champion ever. She's been treated like crap for a long time.

I do think that they should be building up other women as well though.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Charlotte is arguably one of the best women's wrestlers WWE have had in terms of ability, so of course they should push her hard. And honestly the more that people on here complain about her the more that I like her.
I feel u. I used to hate her but the more people hate on her the more I root for her lol.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
They are pushed because they are have the largest fanbase and they are the best. Same way Vince built wwf around austin, rock, taker and DX. It’s common sense. Same as in movies, the stars get the lead roles while everyone else is a supporting cast.

·
IRAN #1
2,369 Posts
These are the women they chose to push. They're the faces of the women's division this generation. It's no different than Trish's push in the early 2000's or AJ Lee's ridiculous push 8 years ago.

·
Banned
839 Posts
Fire all four so-called Horsewomen(what a joke) cuz all of them are ugly, can't talk and can't wrestle. Actually that logic can also be extended to the rest of the female roster. Fire all of them and spare those resources and TV time for people like Mustafa Ali, Sami Zayn and Drew Gulak. These women need to go back to the kitchen and learn how to make a proper meal than torture innocent WWE audiences with their horrendous promos and in-ring work. Especially the 4 garbagewomen.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Yeah only Charlotte is over pushed and she's the one getting most of the backlash.

Becky's been at the top for one year, and near the top for less than two. This was after years of being mostly irrelevant.

Bayley's finally getting treated like a top woman, and doing some of her best work.

Sasha hasn't sniffed the title since 2017 and may be the weakest booked 4 time champion ever. She's been treated like crap for a long time.

I do think that they should be building up other women as well though.
This. Theyre not hogging the top of the card as much as some people think. Plus lot's of other women have had oppotunities as well.

• Alexa bliss has more than 500 days combined as champion. Thats more days than all of Charlottes reigns combined btw
  • Naomi had two title runs
  • Rousey had a dominant 230+ day run, and during this run she feuded with a lot of different names like Nicki Bella and Ruby Riott
  • Carmella had a lenghty run as champ
  • Even Nattie and Nia Jax had short title runs.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Regarding the 4HW...

They push the white girls harder than the other two. It was the other two that had the show stealing match that made it possible for the women to start being the main event.
Latina Bayley is a 5 time champion, a grandslam champion, and Smackdown champion for about a year.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts