Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see the hate the horsewomen are getting for their 3 wins last night but Im getting pd off with people saying other women arnt getting opportunities and only the 4hw get them. Other than asuka, kairi, nattie (workwise not on mic) ,ruby and possibly sonya, most of the women on main roster suck imo. How long has tamina been in wwe now? And she still not even passable, some of her work last night was cringe. Lacey has had opportunities and imo should not be on main roster and should go back to nxt, liv and dana should go with her. Yes the horsewomen dominate most programmes and feuds but when others get longer matches and they suck its no wonder vince puts the 4hw there. Im a big fan of charlotte but agree with others about the overkill of title reigns and do think rhea should have won last night. My main gripe is her reigns not meaning anything rather than her winning them in first place. Last night she proved how good she was along with rhea (who matched for quality work). Sasha being bayleys sidekick is also hardly an opportunity for her. The other thing i do find funny is there is more hate for Charlotte's number of title reigns than the fact both becky and bayley have held their titles for long time and dominated their divisions for a year when people bring up the 4hw dominance. Ultimately i would like to see liv,lacey,dana,carmella move back to nxt and be replaced by rhea, bianca, shayna and lo, and then if they dont get chances then i agree its unfair that the 4hw dominate

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I said a year ago to this season that if the WWE does not start transitioning the Horsewomen out of the spotlight and more into the background, that people are going to just get plain sick and tired of them being pushed so much concerning everything.

It has to be done so you can create more better stars and the machine keeps moving. The more this company delays, the more they are going to waste talent.

It's not about whether you like them or not, folks, it's to be logical here. It's about after so many years the most pushed stars have to step aside and not kill the division with overexposure.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I love the horsewomen. They are the best ever in WWE no question, agree with you a hunnid percent, especially bout sending some people down to NXT again (and maybe Alexa to Japan to toughen her up).

The whole time i was watching Charlotte's Mania match i'm thinking how can people hate, she is proving herself to be the queen again and again. yeah that "to the outside" outside moonsault is weak, but she is so talented overall.

Sasha is just in a league of her own, and bailey is so smooth. Becky hasn't been able to showcase much of her ring work since she's main event wrestling and that limits you, but she was amazing in NXT.

The rest of the league should just be enhancement talent for a while until they get better.

Finally, bring back Gail kim for a one night ppv off with Sasha.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree, she does get put in with them, when her booking has been horrendous, i was hoping her return was gonna be special and she did have a great match with becky but losing to her and then becoming bayleys sidekick, her total time as champion if you add up her title reigns is laughable. Alexa and carmella have been champions longer than her again is embarrassing.

·
Angry at refs
2,982 Posts
Charlotte winning is the wrong choice.

Becky is 50/50. I felt like Shayne should have won simply due to how she's been built up but either is fine.

Bayley/Sasha, I honestly don't care. There wasn't a better choice in the match so it's whatever.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
It's not hate they're are being justifiably criticized especially Charlotte. Bayley's the only one who should have retained because she was never booked strongly on the main roster to being with. Sasha has been mishandled since she's been called up so she's another of the 4WM that deserves a strong push.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,961 Posts
LOL, at first I thought you talk about the MMA 4HW.
Ronda - booked strong like crazy, beating up multiple adult MEN at once, duping the women champion, steamrolling all established forces, including Bayley + Sasha. :D
Shayna - 2 reigns, without any reason. Pushed into mania with 40years, even people don`t care about her, got zero promo skills.
The other two: they have lame promo skills and their wrestling is below average, no charisma. Having them on wrestling shows is a punch in the face to the whole roster. :)

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,699 Posts
We need to stop pretending like the 4HW is a real thing, they all get grouped together in rhetoric but it's clear there are 2 divisions in the 4HW, the favored and the unfavored, Bayley's accolades become meaningless when you see how much of an afterthought she's treated as, and Sasha doesn't even have any accolades.

When people shit on the 4HW they're specifically shitting on Charlynch, keep Sasha and Bayley out of this mess.

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
I actually like Charlotte although she shouldn’t have won last night.

But the other 3 can GTFO, was actually rooting for Lacey last night, she is improving massively

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
At least Sasha and Bayley do their thing by not make themselves not too strong but cunning,fit with their current image, eat more losses and some of those were clean lost, but I don't know if WWE have plan to do another Four Horsewomen battle,like tag team if Sasha and Bayley could win the title from Bliss and Cross then challenge Charlotte and Becky or Fatal 4 Way match since I heard Charlotte want work on three brands, if that happen, I don't know what the other women outside them can do while they couldn't approach the Championship belt. Damn....I don't want think about it.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Charlotte is arguably one of the best women's wrestlers WWE have had in terms of ability, so of course they should push her hard. And honestly the more that people on here complain about her the more that I like her.

·
The Babyface of WF
11,624 Posts
All 4 of them maybe except Flair with the constant padding of her resume are warranted in their position until there are others who can be built up to surpass their general level.

Becky is a legit star and was the first organic example since Daniel Bryan, She's proven as an Elite Mic Worker and Storyteller never mind her solid Ring Work, As a worker I find her more unorthodox Technical style appealing in a way that it stands out a little.

Charlotte is a great Worker herself coupled with her sheer athleticism makes her worthy of a Top spot though THE Top spot i'd personally disagree with, She's inferior to Becky In versatility which speaks volumes as an overall performer.

Sasha is the most well rounded of the 4 of them by far in terms of Ring Work and can have a good match with just about anyone, Sasha should realistically have been Becky's rival as evidence with their matches last year being superior to Charlotte's series with Becky.

Bayley is the weakest evidently but a more than capable hand in the ring, She's more Technically proficient than the Catch as Catch can Sasha or the more Athletically gifted Charlotte but lacks the Ring IQ and Storytelling oriented Becky therefore I usually place her under the other 3, She also can't really click with others as much outside of Sasha.

There is Asuka who beats all of them as a Ring Worker but I've accepted Vince won't recognize her talents as a performer as well as Io Shirai who's arguably Asuka's superior depending on the fan(Don't hate)

Bianca Belair might get her due as she could easily by my eyes hang with the 4HW.

Alexa Bliss may lack the In Ring ability of the 4HW but she's above them in Mic talent and is more Charismatic than 3/4 of them, Becky being the only one that realistically can be considered equal to her in this regard if not better.

Rhea Ripley could improve as her aura is her strongest asset but needs a little more work on the Mic.

Anyone else I just don't see enough positives to bother mentioning them in comparison to the 4HW.

The 4HW are not head and shoulders above the others in every category so they should focus on others sooner rather than later since only one of them is built like a star.

·
Southern Pride
3,210 Posts
WWE focuses so much on the Four horsewomen because they are the most dependable and recognizable. They worry so much beyond what happens in the ring.

No matter who WWE pushes people will complain. It's not like Rousey, Alexa, Nia and Natalya got positive criticism on here as Champs too.

They have always focused on 2-4 women over the others. That was a thing before the 4 Horsewomen was a thing.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts