Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Man I'm bored of Honky Tonk, he's the most vanilla out of all these old-timers who are trying to keep there name alive with these stupid stunts.

Where's the Iron Sheik at? It's been a while since he's threatened to humble somebody, or New Jack. It's been too long since I've heard fresh news of New Jack calling someone a motherF.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
Listen HTM had a great career, and I respect him for all he's done for the wrestling industry. One, if not the greatest Intercontinental Champ of all time...and a great mic worker.

But this is getting a bit old, the guy just needs to let it go. Remember when he started up the TNA rumors last year and how he turned down the WWE Hall of Fame? (Or something like that) Just enjoy life HTM....that's all :rolleyes:

Iron Shiek's rant about BTLS on Twitter beat this one by far though (even if it's not his tweets), "I have not respect for you muthafukker, I will make you humble" :lmao

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man I'm bored of Honky Tonk, he's the most vanilla out of all these old-timers who are trying to keep there name alive with these stupid stunts.

Where's the Iron Sheik at? It's been a while since he's threatened to humble somebody, or New Jack. It's been too long since I've heard fresh news of New Jack calling someone a motherF.
LOL did you see the Iron Sheik on Kenny vs Spenny so funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19rIJeun-cQ&has_verified=1

·
Registered
327 Posts
I always thought Honkey Tonk Man was a joke when I was a kid, put him in the same category as Doink, Pappa Shango and that one supposed Smart Teacher..or whatver. Looks like he is still a joke.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts