Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it is retarded but It is weird that the heels that give reasons to the people to cheer faces are easily forgotten(by casual fans).
it should feel too bad when people boo the hell out of you and cheer the man which is getting the status of a legend because of your hardwork(I know heels are supposed to be hated but still)there are countless heels who were stuck in midcard all of their life but made many maineventers.
And the fact is that Vince Mcmahon's devotion to the business and him getting bashed and bloodied by SCSA and others is as credible as SCSA fearlessness.Even somebody as great as Eddie Guerrero would have been forgotten by casuals if it was not for his death(think over it before you bash me and try not to get blinded )This thread has no point to debate but make it an appreciation for the heels who made this business relevant and gave too many great faces but do not get as much credits as their opponents did/does

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,615 Posts
Here's a heel who, despite getting title reigns, was really there to generate heat and make his rival face oppponent a big crowd favourite.

Anybody who went up against him was instantly over with the fans.

The one, the only...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts