Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Bella's were NEVER terrible wrestlers, they were NEVER on the low level of Maria, Kelly Kelly and all these horrible girls from the past who couldn't even do a bulldog right without landing awkwardly... FROM THE START since their SD debut, working tag matches with Victoria, Natalya and others - they were decent in the ring. And anyone who knows anything about wrestling could see that! But since we're in the era of underestimating and bashing beautiful women in wrestling, even though they have skill, people will never admit that and clueless people who don't know the art of wrestling just jump on the bandwagon and say they suck. Even McCool who genuinely became an incredible athlete never got her respect or the praise she deserved for her awesome ring work, because fat 30 year old marks who didn't understand wrestling said she sucked just because she came from a modeling backround.

To a lot of dumb WWE fans who just watch but don't understand, it doesn't matter how great you get, how capable you are - if you come from a modeling backround they will always say you suck, because it's the popular opinion and for people who don't understand what they're watching, it's an easy excuse to use.

After months of the horrible Paige/AJ feud, with none of them delivering, ever since Nikki won the title there has been a positive shift in the division. Even during the Paige/AJ feud when Nikki was added into the mix for a triple threat match, it was the GREATEST Paige/AJ showing and why? Because Nikki made that triple threat match entertaining! But of course she doesn't get her credit.

The Paige vs Nikki match on Raw was one of the best Diva's matches in years! And who carried that match? NIKKI! And who gets the credit? Paige... Even though Paige has won 2 Diva's championships in under one year with numerous opportunities to showcase what she's got and failed each time.

Nikki has proven to be a strong competitor and on this week's pre-taped Smackdown footage, her mic skills have gone to a whole new level. She DRAGGED Paige AND AJ on the mic and made that promo the most entertaining Diva's promo the fans have seen since Trish and Christy Hemme! AND THAT'S A FACT.

Haters gonna hate... But The Bella's continue to ball! The underdog, Nikki Bella, just pulled a Trish Stratus on everybody's ass and now it looks like one of the most unexpected Diva's on today's roster has overshadowed everyone and is quickly becoming the new FACE of the Diva's Division... And rightfully so, she is slaying it!

Mic skills? Check.
Ring work? Check.
Look? Check.

The angry haters will hate till the cows come home, but The Bella's has proven that they are good and deserve their spot, and now, it looks like Nikki is the new face of the Diva's Division and overshadowed the so-called "experienced" women, AJ and Paige, who have been lackluster!

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
kelly kelly had 1 really great match for a diva with beth phoenix. that's 1 more than both bellas have combined in their careers. mediocrity is so "ballin".

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kelly kelly had 1 really great match for a diva with beth phoenix. that's 1 more than both bellas have combined in their careers. mediocrity is so "ballin".
You're delusional so you can step to the left. YOU'RE DISMISSED!

This thread is for smart wrestling fans, not morons who've watched for years and still don't get it!

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
As much as I am a fan of both OP, I'd have to say you hit the nail on the head. I admit that in terms of in-ring, Nikki has impressed me alot more than Paige has. I mean I can't remember the last time Paige impressed me, it had to be during her time NXT or something.

It's Paige's personality though that keeps her so loved. Since most wrestling fans nowadays are of the "nerdy" type, Paige is the perfect type of girl that would be loved since she's so down to earth.

Women like Nikki Bella are the types of women that tend to be with your typical jacked up douchebags, which is the exactly the type of dudes most nerdy types hate.

Just my observation.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
There is a reason that Nikki had to get some plastic surgery. To draw the attention off of her mediocrity. Also, are her mic skills really that good when the crowd is chanting boring every time she talks? So, sure, she is a decent wrestler in a garbage Divas division. Haven't paid too much attention to her matches in a long time. I am a fan of Brie though. Just hate her voice.

·
NEWCASTLE UNITED
2,879 Posts
You're delusional so you can step to the left. YOU'RE DISMISSED!

This thread is for smart wrestling fans, not morons who've watched for years and still don't get it!
You need to go back to tumblr boo, write some ringside confessions about how the Bellas are like totally the best. That's more your level. x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.