Wrestling Forum banner

Should The Harts Break-Up? (Give Your Reason)

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thread title speaks for itself. I hope they will just split up already and let Tyson Kidd move on to the bigger things. To me, Tyson Kidd is the one who has more potential to get far out of the two 'Harts'. Tyson Kidd is a fantastic wrestler, his single run on ECW was good while it lasted and i expect good things for him when he finally goes solo. His size doesn't matter to me, and based on his work on commentary some time ago he isn't really good talker, but i'll withhold judgment until he's given a character other than being a 'Hart' and being given proper mic time to show more of his personality. It's like my stance on Cody Rhodes, even though i've liked Cody Rhodes since his Priceless days, i never thought too highly of him until he starts being Dashing, so i expect similar thing will happen to Tyson. DH Smith on the other hand, i don't think he will be able to get far. He has a good wrestling skill, but he's so lacking everything else which makes me hard to care about him. Unlike Tyson, Smith never really wow me in the ring, therefore i don't give my support to him. He's still 23 though, so he can still improve over time, but he doesn't really have it everytime i see him so i don't think he will get far in WWE judging from his current performance.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Why the fuck not. At the very least this gives them sometihng to do for a couple of months before they resume being uninteresting and go back to superstars where they belong.

At the very least we should get some good matches between the two, and this is an angle they've done before down in FCW, so they know the drill.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
No.

How are you gonna have a "supposed" tag team division with one face team in Koz-Tino?

I would only keep the Hart Dynasty for the tag division.

If you don't give a shit about it, don't make it that obvious.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
with no personality and bad mic skills, how far do you expect Tyson to go with a new gimmick ? :lmao

I've only seen two good matches from the guy, but other than that he's as worthless as Smith.

I think they should stick together just so WWE don't have to waste extra tv time on them individually.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I think they should turn heel instead. Maybe blame Nattie for being selfish and going her own way. WWE can't afford to lose their best tag team. That and I prefer Nattie as a face in the divas division.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
They have lots of 2nd generation guys in FCW, like someone said before, they should all come together and form a new legacy type stable. Maybe make their main goal to take out every person in the company who doesn't have any link to this company through parents or anything, so guys like Orton,HHH,Kane(if you count him as a 2nd generation guy since bearer is played off as his father) would be safe but others like Cena,Punk,Edge ect. would be targeted.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I think they should turn heel instead. Maybe blame Nattie for being selfish and going her own way. WWE can't afford to lose their best tag team. That and I prefer Nattie as a face in the divas division.
Too many heels in the tag division for that to happen.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No.

How are you gonna have a "supposed" tag team division with one face team in Koz-Tino?

I would only keep the Hart Dynasty for the tag division.

If you don't give a shit about it, don't make it that obvious.
Dudebusters are also babyfaces i think, and i'd rather watch Dudebusters to challenge for the title anyway because they are more entertaining than The Harts as a team. I care about Tag Team division but even if The Harts don't break-up, this division cannot really get saved anymore since there are so few teams left and Vince never really gives a damn on booking the division right. And they can always call a new tag team up from FCW so i don't see the problem if The Harts are breaking up.

with no personality and bad mic skills, how far do you expect Tyson to go with a new gimmick ? :lmao

I've only seen two good matches from the guy, but other than that he's as worthless as Smith.

I think they should stick together just so WWE don't have to waste extra tv time on them individually.
Lol, he's not even given a proper time to speak yet, and being a Bret Hart's protege can only get you so far, he needs another character. And watch his single match with Evan Bourne on ECW, the match was awesome, he's really good and better than DH Smith, imo.

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
Of course not. Why break up one of the only real tag teams left in the WWE? They aren't doing anything big as a team right now, that is true, but neither will be going anywhere in singles any time soon, so why bother breaking them up? They would only end up as JTG and Shad: doing absolutely nothing.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Lol, he's not even given a proper time to speak yet, and being a Bret Hart's protege can only get you so far, he needs another character. And watch his single match with Evan Bourne on ECW, the match was awesome, he's really good and better than DH Smith, imo.
I've heard him speak, i don't ever want to again.

Being Hart protege actually got the Hart Dynasty over, after he left the fans want back to not caring about them.

One of the two matches i was talking about was his match with Bourne.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Of course not. Why break up one of the only real tag teams left in the WWE? They aren't doing anything big as a team right now, that is true, but neither will be going anywhere in singles any time soon, so why bother breaking them up? They would only end up as JTG and Shad: doing absolutely nothing.
I think they wanted to push Shad but his push failed so they sent him back to FCW for more seasoning. JTG on the other hand, well, perhaps WWE thinks he's simply not good enough, therefore he's doing nothing at the moment. I just wish that tyson Kidd won't end up like those two, i can only hope, though.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've heard him speak, i don't ever want to again.

Being Hart protege actually got the Hart Dynasty over, after he left the fans want back to not caring about them.

One of the two matches i was talking about was his match with Bourne.
Well okay that's your opinion but i'm still willing to give him another chance.

That's why i said being hart's protege can only get him so far, once Bret Hart disappeared the fans became apathy towards them again, therefore the protege status become useless now. They need other characters that can make the fans care about them, whether they could make it work or not that's another story.

He always looks good in his matches though.

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
I think they wanted to push Shad but his push failed so they sent him back to FCW for more seasoning. JTG on the other hand, well, perhaps WWE thinks he's simply not good enough, therefore he's doing nothing at the moment. I just wish that tyson Kidd won't end up like those two, i can only hope, though.
Yeah Shad's push failed, which was bound to happen. JTG was the one from that group that could have gone anywhere. It was still a stupid decision to break up one of the only over and credible teams left in the company.

But anyway, if they did break up Hart Dynasty right now, they'll both just get lost in the shuffle. DH Smith pretty much sucks so I don't care about him, but I do enjoy Tyson Kidd's in ring work. However there are better talents who are more deserving of pushes right now, and with Rhodes, Ziggler, Kofi, MVP, and ADR on Smackdown and Nexus, Danielson, and Miz on RAW, there really isn't much room for someone not-as talented to get pushed at the moment.

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
I couldn't care less about THD, even when they tag champs and running around with Bret.

I seriously gave more of a crap about Cryme Tyme at there lowest than THD at the peak of their tag careers.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
The problem with Hart Dynasty is that as long as they're using the Hart name, they need the occasional rub from Bret Hart to get over and he's not always going to be available to do that.. then if/when they break up, they're both Marty Jannety's cause neither can work the mic. I'm sure Tyson Kidd is a great wrestler but he needs to gain about 50 pounds of muscle, a foot in in height, shave that ridiculous thing off the front of his head and obtain a charisma transplant if he wants to ever be somebody in WWE.

Vince seems to think he can break teams up and make stars out of them as singles but when was the last time breaking up a well established tag team actually worked? Sure didn't for Cryme Tyme. I can't think of any main eventer who came from a serious tag team background since Edge.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah Shad's push failed, which was bound to happen. JTG was the one from that group that could have gone anywhere. It was still a stupid decision to break up one of the only over and credible teams left in the company.

But anyway, if they did break up Hart Dynasty right now, neither of them will end up going anywhere. DH Smith pretty much sucks so I don't care about him, but I do enjoy Tyson Kidd's in ring work. However there are better talents who are more deserving of pushes right now, and with Rhodes, Ziggler, Kofi, MVP, and ADR on Smackdown and Nexus and Miz on RAW, there really isn't much room for someone not as talented to get pushed at the moment.
Yep, they have too many talents on the midcard, it's most likely that Kidd will be getting lost in the shuffle once he goes solo. But, the thing is, like you also said, they pushed Shad instead of JTG, which indicates that WWE push whomever they want instead of seeing who has more potential to get pushed, so we'll never know if they choose Tyson ahead of anyone else in the midcard.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Well okay that's your opinion but i'm still willing to give him another chance.

That's why i said being hart's protege can only get him so far, once Bret Hart disappeared the fans became apathy towards them again, therefore the protege status become useless now. They need other characters that can make the fans care about them, whether they could make it work or not that's another story.

He always looks good in his matches though.
Since they both don't have the mic skills or personality, i don't see any future attempt at developing new characters working.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
They'll both drown in the roster without each other, and the tag division needs all the teams it can get, especially a team that actually looks like they belong together, which is rare nowadays.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts