Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
9,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(Okay, these are usually a hoot over at other wrestling forums!

Here are the rules:

I will start out a the Hardcore champ, then the next poster attacks/pins me.

Example: say I'm currently the holder of the title....

" *Insert name here* sneaks up from behind and bashes me over the head with a beer bottle!

1!
2!
3!

*insert name here then proceeds to run somewhere safe/get a weapon, etc...it's up to you.*

Then the next poster Attacks him and so on...but! You can't get up from an attack until after the person who beat you loses the belt!

Example:

Beatles gets pinned by pyro, Pryo is champ.
Shirley Crabtree pins Pyro, she is champ
Beatlles gets back up and pins shirley
Etc.

when many people are involved in this game, it gets pretty entertaning...the more the better

Feel free to get as wacky as you want with the attack as you please...randomness is encouraged. :)

I'll keep tabs on How many times a certan person becomes champ throughout the thread.

Now, Let's get on with it!!! :D)

*Cut to Raw, Beatles123 has been ordered by the GM to be the test hamster for The new hardcore championship under 24/7 rules!*

gulp....*peeks around corner*...looks safe........

(Title count: Beatles123 x1)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dexter sneaks up behind adri17 and hits him with a chair covered in barbed wire - busting him clean open. He pins

Dexter is the new hardcore champion!

*Runs off at full pace before tripping over a strategically placed banana skin*

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Punk_4_Life superkicks hiplop and piledrives him through a concrete floor. He goes for the pin

DAMN, hiplop kicks out

·
Registered
9,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
(now you guys'er gettin it :))

*im gonna assume that Dexter ment to pin Bambikiller, so...*

*While hobbling in a cast to treat his 3rd degree burns, Beatles hobbles off to the castle after the belt but slips on another banana peel*

WHO KEEPS PUTTING THESE HERE?! X__X

(Title Count: Beatles123: x1. adri 17: x1. BambiKiller: x1. DexterMorgan: x1. HipHop: x1.

Champ: Hiphop.)

·
Registered
9,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
(nice recovery hiphop lol, i edited my earlier post to account for you winning before me.)

*Drops in from a hellicopter onto Hiphop* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Thud!*

123!

Gottahidegottahidegottahide!

*runs into a cave and collapses the entrance behind him.*

MUAHAHAHAHA, THEY'LL NEVER FIND ME NOW! >=D

(Title Count: Beatles123: x2. adri 17: x1. BambiKiller: x1. DexterMorgan: x1. HipHop: x2. Enforcer: x1.)

Current Champ: Beatles123.)

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Enforcer's bloody corpse zombies up and slithers through the cracks in the cave's entrance, igniting Beatles123 with a flamethrower(?) in the process. Enforcer covers, gets the 1-2-3 and is a 2x Hardcore champion.

Enforcer climbs inside a live rhino and waits...

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Damn too late Enforcer got there first (Turbo will be back when oppitunity strikes muahahahahaha)

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
Hiplop decides to go on a walk... he sees a rhino.. hiplop likes rhino

hiplop rips the rhinos horn off and stabs it ...hiplop makes the rhino into a bed resulting in hiplop pinning enforcer

HIPLOP WINS HORAW HORAW

*hiplop migrates to mexico and changes his name and gets plastic surgery :side:

·
Registered
9,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
*Beatles123's chard skin is badly burn, but goes T-1000 and heals. He then lifts up the rhyno and shakes Enforcer out of its ass*

Yuck! Rhyno shit!! o.o

*cannot cover*

*hiplop pins as earlier*

(Title Count: Beatles123: x1. adri 17: x1. BambiKiller: x1. DexterMorgan: x1. Hiplop: x2. Enforcer: 2x.

Champ: hiplop..)

(Edit: keeping up is hard, had to re-edit...)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Whilst holidaying in Mexico, Turbo recognises HipHops scent, Turbo stuffs a burreto in HipHops mouth cutting off his oxygen and covers him...1-2-3, Turbo decideds to hide in the sewers.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
Since hiplop has a burito stuck in his throat he decides to go the anorexia route and vomit it up.. since turbo is in the sewers he gets blasted with a million gallons of puke.. and due to hiplops lost weight he slips down the drain and lands on turbo

*hiplop makes himself a sandwich

·
Registered
21,670 Posts
I accidently bump into Turbo in the local Asda, we both fall to the ground, i land covering him a referee appears out of nowhere, counts the 3. I then depart into my secret under ground layer that can only be accessed by milking my guard dog.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
Even though hiplop is already champion, he decides to milk a dog.. he sees a dog and milks it :side: he then notices a huge lair door opens and it smells like french fries... so hiplop ventures down and makes himself some french fries.. he then sees Just1988 making a youtube video.. hiplop poors steaming grease on just and pins him

HIPLOP IS THE UNDISPUTED HARCORE CHAMP

*hiplop goes to a party with his newly invented dog milk

1 - 20 of 340 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.