Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok would someone tell me how spitting the mist in your hand and rubbing it into your opponents forehead blinds them? does the WWE not see how stupid that looks? also Tensai does it right in front of the ref and its allowed for some reason, every time Tajiri did the mist the ref wasn't looking. And its funny how at first the mist wasn't green it just looked like spit, guess they realized people would think it was spit and made it green, but its still fucking dumb he just rubs into they're fucking forehead!

One more thing does anyone just think he looks like a corny Power Ranger samurai villain when he's' coming out with that stupid pose on the stage? lol.

·
Premium Member
17,426 Posts
It's spiked gatorade. Spiked with KRYPTONITE! obvisouly it only affects super baby faces.

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
As far as in front of the ref I don't really know.

I do think the spitting it in his hand then rubbing it thing is at least new and different but yea its not really believable or relevant to his gimmick.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
I preferred when he spit the salt on his hand.

The green mist should only be for actually spitting it in someones eyes. I hope he also uses the black, yellow, red and blue mists sometime. Both affect people differently.

Green damages your vision temporarily
Black is for permanent blindness
Red burns you
Blue puts you to sleep
And Yellow paralyses the opponent.

It's pretty interesting and I'd like to see WWE bring this up more whenever Tensai starts to use more colors but yeah like I said, keep the mist to the tradition spitting part. The salt should be used for the claw.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Claw holds are dumb.
But for the record:
1--He spits on his hand, not on his opponent, which is why its legal.
2--the whole rubbing it on the forehead thing is nitpicking, this is pro-wrestling we are talking about here.
Then why does Michael Cole stress that the mist blinds opponents if its not supposedly blinding that person Tensai apply's the claw to?

"the mist blinds you, but he seems to be just rubbing it onto his opponents head so its kinda useless i guess"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts