Discussion Starter #1
thats right the greats challenges W-E to a banner comp

just sign up here only 8 vs 8 people

we'll see who is the best banner making forum

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if i remeber u fucking faggot edge head it was a tie so go chew on a dick u dumbshit, it was a tie: u thought u won,

:angry: retard

and i think ur a pussy that knows he'll lose

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i make a ood bg and u think its a premade, well fuck u, cuz i know it isnt, and i already told u what the steps i did were so how bout u join the challenge and we will see what will happen

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
He already said he didn't have access to his home computer, therefore, he can't be in the competition. Then you ask "so are in or not" What the fuck do you think? His home computer fucking magically appeared?

And I can name 7 people off the top of my head from W-E who are better than you.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
listen, i know alot of u are better than me, but thats no premade i gurantee that, and i thought he meant that he was at school or would be home later, but i made the bg, im not trying to start shit, somebody asked me to post this here so fuck u if u dont believe me, and mr.hankey ur banners are uglyer than shit(now im talking shit) and bofpack or whatever, i know plenty of guys that wipe their ass with ur banner, so if ur soooo damn good how bout u take on our best

and im not talking bout myself being the great, the place where i post is called thegreats

so W-E u in or not

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
ecko said:
mr.hankey ur banners are uglyer than shit(now im talking shit)

and bofpack or whatever, i know plenty of guys that wipe their ass with ur banner,
1) Hankey doesn't make banners. Somone else made that for him.
2) I don't have a banner dipshit.
3) Care factor = 0. Those guys live graphics, I play around and I don't even do banners anymore. Is there a point to what you were saying?

I know your not starting shit but your wasting your time here.

·
Registered
240 Posts
ill give it a go but ive go flash so anim. banners fuck yeah

1 - 20 of 43 Posts