Wrestling Forum banner

The Great Khali

3048 Views 13 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Tombstoned
He has been a non factor for a while now but after seeing the former champ get the better of the current champ Miz who else thinks the Punjabi Playboy is set to comeback in a big way in 2011.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2,965 Posts
Miz better get some kind of backlash from those chair shots and busting a hole into Khali's back and making him bleed.

· Registered
1,604 Posts
the only intresting bit was the close up of Khalis back .

· Registered
861 Posts
i felt bad for khali, for whatever reason...i hope he destroys miz eventually...but it just wont happen - unfortunately he just had a 'job' to do

· Registered
243 Posts
What the fuck is going on in this thread? Here's the problems I noticed immediately

Khali sucks. Khali is awful. The only reason he's brought out is because he's big. He shouldn't be coming back in any way, he doesn't even understand english and doesn't know what he's doing out there, remember when he eliminated himself from the over the top rope challenge? He's so god damn awful and has NEVER had an even decent match.

and he'd get revenge on Miz at Mania? What the fuck? Are you a mark OP? You know that he was written to take a beat down from Miz right?

I don't get Khali support AT ALL. He looks intimidating but the guy can barely fucking walk normally. He shouldn't be in the ring, he should be a body guard or something and that's it. I don't want to see him make a comeback on 2011, I don't even want him to be employed by the WWE.

· Registered
10,918 Posts
All I noticed was that Miz fucked up!

After just converting to Miz marknism, hwo can I be a fan of a guy who can't give a guy a couple chair shots to the back without in typical Miz fashion botch! I know mistakes happen and it probably did Miz more good than harm as he looked even more vicious. But did anyone else realize the chairs leg was also fucked up?

And it's not the first time. At TLC he didn't even set up the table right. It almost collapsed with Orton on it. Oh Miz, I just became a fan of yours but for the love of God please stop fucking up!

· Registered
1,831 Posts
like someone said up thread,,,sure khali is huge, but his legs are so weird, looks like every step he takes hurts so much, and is sooooooo slow, and his head-butts miss by miles, botch city!!!!!

i find him very boring,, all he does is try and make smaller guys look good by getting a win over a "monster"....i wouldn't care if he got released tbh, so very meh.

· Registered
2,362 Posts
I just wish they would turn him heel again so that his size becomes a factor. But since he cant do any sort of decent match, who really cares? This is the guy that got brought in as a huge monster to take on Undertaker, and then got pulled from all the PPV matches scheduled.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.