Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE.com announced Sunday that The Great Khali suffered a fractured fibula following a brutal attack by World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry on SmackDown Friday night. The angle was orchestrated to remove the “The Punjabi Playboy” from television since his contract is set to expire and will likely not be renewed.
Many employees feel that the one-time World Heavyweight Champion will head back to India to focus on acting. There is talk, however, that he will maintain a relationship with WWE to work on film projects and other endeavors.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Thank you Jesus. WWE has released The Great Khali. We wish him the best on his future endeavors.
Speak for yourself. If this is true, I'm very very glad.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
lol so much hatred on the guy.

Not that i care but khali is a good attraction to the live audience at the arenas, so i dont mind him being a part of WWE.

Everyone wants him fired, anyone think of his family?
So WWE should keep someone around who, can't wrestle, can't cut a promo, and just sucks as a WWE Superstar because he has a family?

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Think of his family? He's probably bloody rich and is worshipped as an absolute GOD in India. His family isn't gonna go hungry.

/violin

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
If this is true and they knew this before, what were they going to plan on doing before they pulled the plug on Jinder Mahal (yes, yet another heel they pulled the plug on..) and the storyline that those two would be involved in? It seemingly disappeared. Kahli was Mahal's "servant" and then boom, he was not anymore.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
He should stick with acting. I remember seeing him debut and going "Holy shit, it's the dude from The Longest Yard!".

That being said, I hope he avoids a WWE ring like it was a post-Kelly hotel sink.

·
Registered
439 Posts
lol so much hatred on the guy.

Not that i care but khali is a good attraction to the live audience at the arenas, so i dont mind him being a part of WWE.

Everyone wants him fired, anyone think of his family?
There is no hatred toward the guy, he just doesn't fit in the current WWE. I'm sure that he has made a few million from his time in the WEE so he nor his family have anything to worry about unless they are greedy scabs that spend every dime on worthless junk. As long as they spend his earnings they will be fine.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts