Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not quite sure where to post this so went for it here.

Lots of Jim Cornette on this forum fellas! But how about Brian Last? He often shares the same opinions and Ol' cornette (rightfully for me). What do you all think of him?

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,215 Posts
Brian, is that you? ;)
The show is about Jim doing promos and Brian just throws another theme at him, when Jim is done with something. So beside the 99% of Cornette talking, I guess(!) Brian is doing fine as host. As far as I know - they talked about that once - he doesn`t share Jim`s opinion all the time, but normally he avoids disagreeing on the show.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Not quite sure where to post this so went for it here.

Lots of Jim Cornette on this forum fellas! But how about Brian Last? He often shares the same opinions and Ol' cornette (rightfully for me). What do you all think of him?
he has shit opinions on pizza. though:poop:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he has shit opinions on pizza. though:poop:
i hate pizza!

Brian, is that you? ;)
The show is about Jim doing promos and Brian just throws another theme at him, when Jim is done with something. So beside the 99% of Cornette talking, I guess(!) Brian is doing fine as host. As far as I know - they talked about that once - he doesn`t share Jim`s opinion all the time, but normally he avoids disagreeing on the show.
I am indeed the GREAT ONE

I kid, I kid, I think he is a pretty decent host too and when he does speak his mind, I often find myself agreeing with him. Really enjoyed his mockery of Jericho hahaha

·
Registered
174 Posts
He's a calmer and more rational version of Cornette. Provides a good foil for Cornette's ranting.

Neither have any soul though...

·
Registered
8,791 Posts
I like Brian Last. I need to make more of an effort to listen to the 6:05 Superpodcast. He's a really knowledgeable guy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts