Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not trying to offend any of the graphics mods but there is like...an average of 3 or 4 threads a day that should be closed and go by unnoticed. So I wasa just hoping they could enforce the rules more often.

No offense to Muzz(MIA) and Tabula and Boffa but they need to enforce it more.

·
Registered
629 Posts
sorry, i've just been a little busy, i'll get on top it now

N

·
0 Posts
I think I'll remove his position since he isn't active. Yeah, I don't like inactive mods. First I'll ask some people if he told them when or why he left.

N

·
0 Posts
He posts there? If so, fuck him being a mod. I is being removed right now.

N

·
0 Posts
Hey, mods, when people post links you can simply delete them if you'd like. Either that or edit their links out and lock the thread. Do whatever you wish with them but don't allow their link to stay.

P.S. Forgive my double post. :D

·
Registered
629 Posts
Muzz went on Vacation I hear, but I saw a post from him a few days ago.....
by the way if there's a replacment mod Nitemare I've got two recommendation to make. I'll post them in the Staff forum so it's fair to the many Graphics makers here.

N

·
0 Posts
Damn...we may need a few mods...'cause he modded four forums. I'll take care of it and view your suggestions.

If anyone sees Muzz, just tell him to PM me.

N

·
0 Posts
No need. If he visits his forums everyday, he should come here everyday. And if not, he shouldn't be a moderator. He'll contact me when his position is gone and he sees that.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Soz guys I've been real busy, with other things not forums/site etc, things in my personal life. I'm back now if u want me as mod, if not then....I dunno, I'll prolly just keep on posting. It would have been nice if u could have informed me about this sudden change of position though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts