Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been watching the grammys and so far theyve already made fun of bush. they cant ever just have an award show honoring the actors, when i watch the grammys i dont watch it to find out if chirs rock likes bush or not. THE GRAMMYS SUCK [email protected]!!S !!!! their so politically bias and they all hate bush.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Hahaha, nice. You're trying to insult an awards ceremony and you don't even know what the fuck you're watching.

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
LMAO N00b. I was gonna make a topic on the Oscars sucking :( Wrong forum anyway this goes in Entertainement.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
There's only one awards show even remotely worth mentioning...(alll though, an eternity and 3 weeks ago, when the moon man stood proudly upon the podium, I'd a said the MTV Music awards...:no:)...but now every things all fabricated and mundane to watch, it's really become pitiful.

I'd scalp the tickets for mail order valiums if I ever won them in a contest...

Then again. Getting to scream zany shit face to face to some of the elite celebrities at the presentations would be a hoot. (As well as gettin a chance to try my chances at some of the hotties there too! I got an aura about me that'll win'em over...and you all know how I work my magic) :agree:

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
The Oscars are on tonight in Australia. They have allready showed on the news winners and stuff. I'll probably end up watching most of it anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
The Oscars, are highly over-rated anymore. All the winners all want to do is whine and cry about Bush. The only award show that I like was the WWF slammies.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
You mean the Oscars and yes they do suck. I'm not big on award shows, never have been. I guess the MTV ones where ho's like Britney etc. show skin are OK for the more red-blooded males.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
mybraves said:
1. wrong section dumbass 2. The grammy's were like 2 weeks ago 3.Bush DOES suck ass
1. It's a rant, so this is the right section.
2. I think we know by now that he meant the academy awards.
3. I don't think you, with your intelligence, can't say anything about that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts