Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
18,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I know Buff Bagwell gets a lot of hate these days, but I always enjoyed his character and this documentary looks good.

- Vic

·
Registered
357 Posts
Buff was an execellent heel. One of those concieted jerk face guys. I didn't see much of his Marcus Alexander Bagwell material, but all I know is, Buff had the stuff.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
I heard him on the Steve Austin podcast and I've been waiting patiently for Jim Ross to respond.

I've always heard Ross's take on his mom calling in to let him know buff wouldn't make dates was true, but Bagwell makes a good case and comes off very genuinely in the Austin podcast....until he reveals his mom "could" have made the call but he doesn't believe she did.

That said supposedly there is some wild ass story involving buff and his dad and a gun. Can't wait for details for that to come out because Austin sold it like it was crazy as fuck.

Reactions: CptHowdy187

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
I heard him on the Steve Austin podcast and I've been waiting patiently for Jim Ross to respond.

I've always heard Ross's take on his mom calling in to let him know buff wouldn't make dates was true, but Bagwell makes a good case and comes off very genuinely in the Austin podcast....until he reveals his mom "could" have made the call but he doesn't believe she did.

That said supposedly there is some wild ass story involving buff and his dad and a gun. Can't wait for details for that to come out because Austin sold it like it was crazy as fuck.
Buff tells the story on the Art of Wrestling podcast. No need to wait.

·
Indeed
16,945 Posts
I liked Buff. He could've been a great uppercard heel who occasionally dipped into the main event scene with a hot babyface in WCW.

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
19,011 Posts
This guy was my favorite wrestler when I was a kid.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.