Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the WWE should open Raw tonight with Bray Wyatt in the middle of the ring talking about what he did last night. Wyatt should say that he changed the course of history with his actions last night. Bray says that Bryan was destined to win, but Wyatt made that all disappear. Wyatt claims he stole the essence of Bryan's being last night with a mere touch to his body, sending him crashing to the mat outside of the ring. Wyatt claims that he can still the "soul" of any man when he so chooses.

That's where the infamous "gong" happens, and The Undertaker comes walking out. We all know how it goes from here. Taker questions the abilities of such a man like Bray Wyatt. He tells Wyatt he has heard his words, and it has awoken him from his "darkness". Wyatt tells Taker that he will bury his soul alive under demonic soil. Hinting at a Buried Alive Match at Mania. Both men stand in the ring, and Taker finally informs Wyatt that he wants to take his soul at Mania, and the WWE will never hear from Bray Wyatt again.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
I like the concept, as I had predicted for the match itself to be under the "buried alive", stipulation. Would be interesting, considering both men's characters.

·
Registered
3 Posts
As a HUGE Taker fan, I wouldn't mind seeing this if it is set up properly. I would much much much rather see Taker vs Sting though. Oh well, wishful thinking :p

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
Nope, The Undertaker has no reason to come back now that the streak is non-existent. Hope Wyatt gets a proper Wrestlemania feud this year given his performance last night at the Royal Rumble they seem to be getting behind him.

·
Follow The Buzzards
2,975 Posts
If it does happen then Undertaker probably won't show up until after Fast Lane.

·
Banned
5,743 Posts
Who cares? Wyatt will job and be in no mans land for the rest of the year.

:vince4 < Needs to be forced out.

It's what is best for business :trips3

·
Banned
791 Posts
No.

·
Registered
642 Posts
No Raw, no Gong. :p

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I think the WWE should open Raw tonight with Bray Wyatt in the middle of the ring talking about what he did last night. Wyatt should say that he changed the course of history with his actions last night. Bray says that Bryan was destined to win, but Wyatt made that all disappear. Wyatt claims he stole the essence of Bryan's being last night with a mere touch to his body, sending him crashing to the mat outside of the ring. Wyatt claims that he can still the "soul" of any man when he so chooses.

That's where the infamous "gong" happens, and The Undertaker comes walking out. We all know how it goes from here. Taker questions the abilities of such a man like Bray Wyatt. He tells Wyatt he has heard his words, and it has awoken him from his "darkness". Wyatt tells Taker that he will bury his soul alive under demonic soil. Hinting at a Buried Alive Match at Mania. Both men stand in the ring, and Taker finally informs Wyatt that he wants to take his soul at Mania, and the WWE will never hear from Bray Wyatt again.
I love the idea, and would love the match if it was in 2007, but not today as I hope Taker stays away from wrestling for his health, and to let this generations stars take more matches at WM and make their own historic matches/moments.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.