Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I searched around the forum and didn't see any thread for her so I just decided to make one. I'm a big fan of Tegan, I was only slightly familiar with her before she signed but my best friend who loves her got me into her, I think she's great and definitely worth watching once she gets going. So with that being said post all your Tegan related stuff here!

(Apologies if the pictures don't load my computer is a mess lately)

She'll be wrestling on the first episode of the MYC 2 which airs tomorrow (Sept 5th) on the WWE Network!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm definitely a fan. I haven't seen much of her yet, but from what I've seen so far, I definitely like her style. There seems to be a definite Stampede/World of Sport influence to her, which I can definitely get behind.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,208 Posts
Tegan Nox reveals the severity of her WWE Mae Young Classic injury
Tegan Nox suffered a nasty injury during her match with Rhea Ripley. During a suicide dive, Nox injured her knee very badly and began to yell in pain. The match was stopped by the referee and Ripley was announced as the winner as a result. The injury occurred in mid-August but aired last night on the WWE Network.

Shortly after, Nox took to Twitter and offered an update on the injury. It turns out, Nox’s knee was very badly hurt. She suffered a dislocated kneecap, torn MCL, LCL, and has completely torn her ACL and both meniscuses. If that wasn’t enough, she also suffered bone contusions and a second fracture on her left tibia.

Here’s what Nox had to say about the injury:

“Well…that happened. I may be out for a while but I cannot thank my friends and family for everything they’ve done the past few weeks and for all the kind words I’ve received, it genuinely warms my heart and gives me that extra (fire) to come back even better.”

Source: http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/tegan-nox-reveals-the-severity-of-her-wwe-mae-young-classic-injury/

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Anyone else think she put on way too much makeup for the MYC?

She's a naturally pretty looking girl. She didn't need to put on that much makeup.

·
Registered
22,935 Posts
WWE NXT Superstar Tegan Nox took to Twitter today and revealed that she is hoping to return to the ring this summer.

Nox has been out of action since suffering multiple injuries during the Mae Young Classic tapings back in August. She would later tweet about how her knee "exploded" and revealed that she suffered a dislocated knee cap (which reset itself instantly), a tear of the MCL & LCL, a full ACL tear and both meniscus, bone contusions and a second fracture of her left tibia. These injuries came after Nox suffered a torn ACL that caused her to miss the 2017 tournament.

"Last Thursday I had to undergo a knee scope on my left knee to clean out some of the gunk that built up over the past few months after the initial ACL/Meniscus Repair.
Anyways, the main reason for the scope was that we hit a little bump where bending my knee was becoming a slight issue (all of which is pretty common with numerous meniscus tears) however, thanks to the incredible surgeon, the knee has been cleaned up and bending way more than before.

With that said, rehab has become more intense, bending my knee kinda hurts a lot(I swear, I can't even explain some of the noises I make other than it's like an exorcism) but day by day, it's getting stronger, better and bending more and more.

Genuinely don't know what I would do without the amazing medical staff at the PC! They push me to give me all 100% of the time but are always there to help/comfort me when I feel like I just want to quit or if I feel like I have no more to give! They've become a family away from family and it's awesome!

I've said before, this is 80% a mental game and 20% physical, which is definitely showing after the scope but it's getting better daily, and I'm just super thankful for my friends, family and the staff at the pc because I know I couldn't do this without them!

I'm not entirely sure when I'll be back but I'm hoping to make the summer a lot shinier for both you and I!

So in a nutshell, I'm getting there!

P.s I really love the dog videos where they put narrative on them so feel free to send them for distractions"
Tegan giving an update on her condition. Hoping she can be back by The Summer.....again.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts