Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shawn michaels is know by his Mr Wrestlemania nickname ??

The question is : from the current wwe roster , do you think somebody could be recognized as Mr Wrestlemania Just like HBK

Justify it

·
Mamba Mentality
26,070 Posts
The only way there's going to be another "Mr. WrestleMania" is if WWE gives a guy (with the talent) the opportunity to put on great performances every year. That man has to be booked with the right opponents, have good storylines to support the feuds, and the time + booking to create moments that not only catches the eye momentarily but also endures for years after.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Agreed, Ziggler could be that guy as he actually has talent, charisma and resembles HBK pretty much. But if they keep booking him like shit, like they're doing for some time, there's no chance for this to happen. Unfortunately.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
Yeah, I'll go for ziggler, provided he gets booked better, gets as far away from Vickie as possible, and has decent feuds.
I have no doubt he's got the energy, charisma, and selling ability to pull it off, but he's got to get there first.

·
Registered
10 Posts
IMO no one,on one will come close to HBK /Thread

·
Banned
6,531 Posts

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Everything Clique said is correct. If WWE is to help shepherd a superstar along their career so that they are given the chance to become the "New Mr. Wrestlemania," they will have to supply decent opponents with solid storylines and at least a considerable amount of time in which the match can take place.

If it is to be Dolph Ziggler, they should start in earnest with him at Wrestlemania XXIX. Put him in there with babyface Daniel Bryan for 20 minutes; the following year, a match with CM Punk, and so on and so forth.

That said, these legacies tend to happen on their own. No one ever sat down for an afternoon's worth of time in 1991 and thought, "Hey, why don't we make this Shawn Michaels kid the guy who steals the show every year at Wrestlemania?" It just kind of happened.

I would also contend that "Macho Man" Randy Savage was the first Mr. Wrestlemania, and Shawn Michaels became the second. :)

Reactions: Clique

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
no such thing unfortunetly, I mean CM Punk or Daniel Bryan are the two most likely to fit but I don't expect one of the ilk of Michaels and Undertaker and even Triple H.

John Cena is the guy to beat though similar to HHH.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Ziggler is the only WWE produced talent that has any talent. Other choice is Daniel Bryan.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Dolph ziggler have had to many bad wrestlemania matches to even be mentioned. Right now there has been no one who constantly steal the show.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Did you guys know that Shawn lost more matches than he won at Wrestlemania, right? He has one of the worst Wrestlemania records of all time. Although this doesn't take anything away from his performances.

Anyway, I'm calling on the Miz. He's 3-0 already!

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
Did you guys know that Shawn lost more matches than he won at Wrestlemania, right? He has one of the worst Wrestlemania records of all time. Although this doesn't take anything away from his performances.

Anyway, I'm calling on the Miz. He's 3-0 already!
Yeah, but his match against John Cena sucked.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
I just have the feeling that because of the whole "18 seconds", Daniel Bryan will always have that on his back to be considered "Mr. Wrestlemania".. I think Dolph Ziggler too. His ring work and mannerisms are reminiscent of Shawn's and I just wish they gave him the ball. Drop Vickie, develop more of his character, give him some creative freedom and push him in the right direction.

·
Banned
914 Posts
Taker has been Mr Wrestlemania for the past 5 years and if he plans on going for a few more years then I still expect him to out perform the regulars year in year out.

Yes, in the forseeable future, Taker will still be Mr Wrestlemania.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts